The scoop on 'Muller's Smart Carts'

Muller's Smart Carts

59 Sanford Drive, Unit 2
Gorham, Maine 04038 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-366-6026

Comments:

Positive carlaheisten
Augusta, ME
February 6, 2009
I have owned one of these carts for ages...I am not even sure how long, but well over 10 years now. It is my one totally indespensible tool. This thing is indestructable. No rust and lightweight...it's aluminum! It just has some scratches in the tub now which are all my doing. I have hauled it FULL of Maine granite down through the woods, over roots and uneaven ground and it only got scratched...not broken, not damaged...just scratched up inside the tub. I have hauled wood, sod, leaves, multiple bags of soil and compost, chicken feed, pavers, rocks, bales of straw and hay, lumber and many other things with this cart...and I can do most of it with one hand it is so well balanced. I don't baby this cart at all. I only have to pump some air in the tires every spring and away I go for the whole summer! This cart is totally amazing and if I ever somehow (can't imagine how) need another cart I would definitely get another one of these! Worth every penny and then some. As we say in Maine...this is one WICKED cart!