The scoop on 'Edith's Daylilies'

Edith's Daylilies

2145 Highway 255
Clarkesville, Georgia 30523 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive golfingliz
Venice, FL
June 22, 2009
I have purchased daylillies from Edith twice now. Last July (2008) I bought plants which produced the most amazingly beautiful flower this year. They started in April and are still bloom into late June here in southcentral Florida. I then ordered more this spring and was sent the nicest plant as promptly as possible. All were healthy beautiful plants. Now about Edith. This is one of the kindest most loving women I have ever met. Many kudos to Edith and her daylillies. If in Georgia stop by her farm, its a wonderful experience.
Positive joyctrs
Temple, GA (Zone 7a)
June 23, 2002
Last year I was in North Georgia and stopped by - just as they were closing - and they did not mind one little bit. In fact, they showed the gardens to me and chatted about care and culture for the plants that I selected. Very delightful experience, Edith is just as beautiful as her daylillies.