The scoop on 'Enchanted Valley Gardens'

Enchanted Valley Gardens

9123 N Territorial Rd
Evansville, Wisconsin 53536-9353 (United States)

Visit Enchanted Valley Gardens at:

Comments:

Positive magnolialover
Southern, WI (Zone 5a)
November 23, 2006
I have purchased daylilies from this company for many years (dating back yearly to 1995) with just excellent quality and substance, with 2-5 fans per division. Packed well and quickly sent after placing order, with no mistakes made on the varieties sent. They have been overly gratious in answering questions by phone, especially Chris. You can't go wrong here.
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
July 1, 2006
When searching for species and antique daylilies, I came upon this business. I contacted them by email for a listing, and received an immediate friendly response. They sent the catalogue out that day. I ordered on 6/19/06, and received my plants on 6/27/06. I ordered 10 daylilies, such as Orangeman, August Pioneer, etc. All were excellent size, and had numerous fans. I didn't list any extras, as there were only specific ones I wanted, so they gave me extras on the ones I ordered. They were packaged in paper bags, individually, and arrived in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this company.
Positive WillisRA
Evansville, WI
September 2, 2004
I have been purchasing day lilies and perennials from Enchanted Valley Gardens for several years. Their plants are always strong, healthy, and have multiplied in my gardens. The fields of day lilies are beautiful in mid July when most are in full bloom. This is truly an enchanted place to visit and the staff is knowledgeable and very helpful to customers selecting plants for their gardens. Highly recommended. Ruth Ann Montgomery