The scoop on 'Painted Acres Farm'

Painted Acres Farm

1711 Southeast State Route EE
Weatherby, Missouri 64497 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive willowwind
Moundridge, KS (Zone 6a)
August 28, 2009
I ordered both a daylily and several iris and have just received them in very good shape. Communication is excellent and they were very good to refund my money when one of the varieties I had ordered proved to be too small to fill their expectations. I will definitely do business with them again.
Positive McBeck
Wentzville, MO
April 27, 2009
Great place to order daylilies. I ordered Hyperion. Jill emailed me to let me know there would be a slight delay b/c her weather was too cold for shipping the plant. When she did ship, it arrived well packaged and in good shape. The roots were plentiful and within a week of planting I can already notice growth in the leaves. I would definitely order from here again.
Positive figaro52
Oak Lawn, IL (Zone 5a)
October 5, 2007
Great service and quality! I ordered two tall bearded irises from Painted Acres. My order arrived promptly. The rhizomes were very healthy with very extensive root systems. Painted Acres offers quality field-grown plants. Jill communicated via email and kept me updated on the status of my order. I highly recommend Painted Acres!