The scoop on 'Snowbelt Adeniums'

Snowbelt Adeniums

3663 Luker Road
Cortland, New York 13045 (United States)

Comments:

Positive echinaceamaniac
(Clint) Medina, TN (Zone 7b)
November 5, 2009
I ordered some mixed adenium hybrid seeds. I received them within a week of ordering. The germination rate was about 100%. I didn't expect to get such a high germination rate. My only problem now is growing so many adeniums. LOL. Thanks for the seeds!
Positive taylarmike
San Antonio, TX
September 26, 2008
healthy plants desert plants from new york of all places phil's plants kick ass healthy and happy I love this companys adenium great at resonding to email very helpful one of my plants got lost in the mail and got sent bacj to him and he send me a fresh one thanks phil
Positive rylaff
Niceville, FL (Zone 8b)
January 19, 2008
I ordered several adeniums from Snowbelt last summer. They were very well packaged, shipped quickly and were an excellent deal. The prices were good and the size of the plants were more than satisfactory. They have a great variety and are more than willing to answer your questions. There was one that I wanted and it was out of stock. I emailed them to ask them when it was coming in and then emailed me back to say that they had just got in a shipment but they had not been unpacked yet. They were willing to hunt down the box with that particular plant in it so that it could be shipped with the rest. And they even apoligised to me because the leaves were bent up a bit from just getting shipped to them!!! I will definately order more from them.
Positive Ronna
Tulsa, OK (Zone 6b)
January 8, 2008
I've ordered from Phil several times, both on ebay and from his website. All of the plants have been at least as big as described, and have always been well packaged. Just looking around, I spotted ten plants that came from Snowbelt, so I've obviously ordered more than 'several' times! There's also a couple of pots of seedlings. I'm sure that I'll be back for more next summer!
Positive senlarrs
Harrisburg, PA (Zone 6a)
August 24, 2007
Nice adenium and quick delivery!
On August 24th, 2007, senlarrs added the following:

It is a beautiful plant and was packed very well!!