The scoop on 'Sporebank (Sporebank.com)'

Sporebank (Sporebank.com)

2232 South Main Street, #433
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103-6938 (United States)

This company is affiliated with University Scientific Corporation

Comments:

Positive spankysdoom
Shoemakersville, PA
May 12, 2014
I placed my order on the may 3, I got my order on may 12.
They doubled my order as the advertised on the website. I can not speak of the quality, for i will not know for a few weeks. My order also came with a free gift. If you are looking for spores, it is worth checking out sporebank.com. I hope that this helps others reading this post.
Positive bluegill40
Bethel Heights, AR
January 23, 2014
Ordered from this company on the 10th of January and received a e-mail from them on the 15th saying that they shipped out the order, received my order 4 days latter. They delivered as promised, doubled my order and even threw in a free gift. I was a little nervous based on the other reviews but I was satisfied and will not hesitate to use this company again.
Positive jordinf
Humble, TX
July 5, 2013
After reading some responses on here I was conserved I would not get the product I ordered and started to invest in another spore bank for my products, However 3 days after I placed the order I received it in the mail and only 1 day after the order was placed I got a tracking number for my shipment. On top of all that good news I also was surprised to see they had doubled my order I purchased 2 spore syringes and they shipped 4! Plus threw in a free gift along with the purchase.

100% Satisfied I highly recommend this bank and I will be purchasing again from them.

Disclaimer: I live in Texas and my state is NOT 1 of the around 8 that they do not ship to if you did not get your order please check your states laws before you blame the company for your ignorance and lack of research.
Neutral jasonspanky
Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ
April 23, 2013
Posted on April 18, 2013, updated April 23, 2013
Well my experience started normal.i got an e-mail that confirmed my order and charged my account.Then I never heard anything.I ordered on the 18th of march and I finally got a response on April 9th by I guess Michelle,but it was the exact same all 3 emails.Then they made it sound like they had already tried to ship it once, they didn't.Now I get no response so I don't know.I would not recommend this business to another person as a business owner my self.
On April 23rd, 2013, jasonspanky changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

I did finally receive my order.so there it is.we will
Positive Leonard93644
AHWAHNEE, CA
June 22, 2012
I got mine fine. Remember they wont deliver certain things to certain states- that may be where the angry POd people are coming from, they forgot that fact- also angry people are more vocal about the experience than satisfied people- it cant possibly be a scam, as a couple people claim, as i have product in my hand- if theyre out of country, you send them money, and they cant deliver to your state, youve got no one to blame but yourself for not checking first-
Positive sitdownstandup
Killeen, TX
March 30, 2012
The products were delivered in a reasonable time, and as advertised. I was nervous after reading so many negative reviews here, but everything worked out fine.
Positive happydaze
Ruidoso, NM
October 1, 2011
I have read many negative reviews about sporebank but I ordered from them and was completely satisfied. my order arrived in a few days after payment was processed and usps took a while to update tracking number (still says it is being shipped and I already received it) but that has nothing to do with them that is usps. They doubled my order free and included a free gift. Haven't tried the products yet but but if the reviews on them are as wrong as the reviews on their shipping I am sure they will be excellent quality
Positive 1230981
Oswego, IL
May 16, 2011
I ordered the B+ cubensis from them 1 12cc syringe with the special of 2 for 18 dollars, the tax was 2 dollars and the shipping was 8, i paid 28 dollars for 2 syringes on friday at like 3 in the morning and got 4 12cc syringes in the mail 3 days later, today monday, idk why everyone has bad comments about this company unless these spores are unviable or another strain claiming to be the b+, ive never grown mushrooms before but these syringes have a bunch of greenish black spores in them i thought they were supposed to be white? just started the jars today so ill see how they turn out and update but as of right now i dont see how any site could beat this site 3 days with usps priority mail and 4 12cc syringes for 20 dollars! i kinda think those negative reviews might be other companys attacking this one?
Negative gadzooks
Satsuma, AL
May 29, 2010
Placed an order and it never arrived. Didn't see this place before ordering. Opened a work ticket, still no answer. I should probably add that I bought a PS3 controller on ebay two days later, from *China* and it's already arrived. I've also received about 9 packages from all parts of the country, east coast/west coast, all ordered after this, all shipped ground mail, UPS, and Fedex, and all have arrived.

Once in a blue moon something gets lost in the mail. For all these orders to be lost from the same place, is B.S.
Neutral jnich753
Saint Petersburg, FL
March 21, 2008
I'll add my own personal experience. I ordered from Sporebank.com and rec'd the product, including their 2-for-1 February special. I have no tangible results yet from a careful planting of two syringe contents but I DID receive product. I'll add it's a bit laborious and tedious to create 'tickets' for customer service email contact, but Sporebank.com did reply to all inquiries, and like I say, product was delivered as ordered with no delay whatsoever. My entry here is not an endorsement of the company, simply relating my own personal experience.
Negative REDdog88
November 17, 2007
DO NOT BUY FROM SPOREBANK.COM!!!! That site is a scam site!! The site looks real legit but it's a scam!!! I placed an order that was well over 200$ and have yet to get any product shipped to me or my money back! I have been buying mushroom spores online now for years and this site is the worst yet! The P.O. box is in the USA but the site is hosted from a different country (65 Duke Street, Grand Turk) They have no number listed and no email listed. All they have is this ticket system that is just a scam!!! SPOREBANK is a scam if you put in an order you would have been better off just throwing you money away in the trash!!!

SPOREBANK.com is a SCAM!!!!!
Negative cariboocoop
Quesnel
Canada
March 20, 2007
I purchased a product from this company through their affiliate Sporebank.com and to date have still not recieved my order. I was emailed a order confirmation but never sent a UPS tracking number. I phoned the number on the website and left several messages with no response. I tried to email them but the emails just came back as errors.
I have purchased mushroom growing products for years online but have found that this company is the worst I have ever ordered from. When it comes to customer service this company is a joke. I would strongly reccomend NOT dealing with this company. I am also going to go on every mushroom growing website and chat line I can and inform as many people as I can not to deal with this company or their affiliates.

One word says it all SCAMMERS.
Negative HipsterDoofus
Glouster, OH
March 1, 2007
Sporebank did not honor the special I ordered. They were supposed to double my order. I did receive my order but it was not doubled. I would not have ordered except for the doubling because their prices are too high without the doubling. Sporebank has not responded to me.
Negative Larry_Mintz
montreal
Canada
October 6, 2006
I just read the stuff on University Scientific
I ordered from Sporebank.com which is thier
affilate company
They just charged my card today.
I guess I just lost my money....arrrg