The scoop on 'Agrowtek'

Agrowtek

200 N Anets Dr.
Northbrook, Illinois 60062 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative GreenThumb401
Columbia, MO
July 25, 2013
Three months after I bought my bulb from this retailer it malfunctioned and when I tried to return it for warranty they told me it had expired... 6 months before I even purchased the bulb! WT@! I will NEVER buy from this store again!
Positive pistilperfect
Tulsa, OK
January 8, 2008
I purchased a GrowControl GC-C unit with the CO2 option and software interface cable. I could not be happier! I searched around and looked at several other products made by the run of the mill company. I took a chance with Agrowtek "having virtually no feedback anywhere" and I am very glad I did. The controller does everything you could possibly need it to and can be control by remote with a laptop via 6 foot cable. Customer service is A+ as well. They will help you with any programming issues, and are very nice people. Has a 2 yr. warranty opposed to most other manufacturers 1 yr. I give Agrowtek a 9.99999998 out of 10.