The scoop on 'Smith Wholesale LLC'

Smith Wholesale LLC

Winchester , Ohio 45697 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants.

No positives

Comments:

Negative green365
Morro Bay, CA
July 26, 2014
I ordered several purple and white Japanese wisteria for a project. I have worked with wisteria for over 40 years and understand the plant well. Smith Wholesale sent extremely poor quality twigs with little too no root growth. They sent a letter saying they were in a dormant stage and would not bloom until spring. Only one survived and one year later is still only 6 inches long, looking poor. This year I Ordered real Japanese wisteria for less money and quality plants from my local nursery and got what I paid for. I wish there was a way to upload my pictures from Smith Wholesale. I took pictures as soon as the twigs were delivered, to show the garbage they send me. Do not throw away your money ordering from Smith Wholesale.
Negative ckelisna
Tega Cay, SC
May 13, 2013
All 5 products were size of a toothpick with root the same length. Neither part looked alive on any plant. Paid $51.15 for four.
Company representative comment on May 13, 2013:
On May 13, 2013 10:46 PM, Smith Wholesale LLC responded with:

We contacted the customer and told them we issue a full refund, Crape Myrtle in our area is just coming out of dormant due to the weird weather this year. Without letting us do anything they bad comment. We warranty all our items and these are not tooth picks it what the crape myrtle at this age look like when shipped. We responded to there email within 10 minutes and instead of working with a seller they went and left this feedback. If you would do a simple scratch test you would see they are alive they are dormant and if you gave them a chance instead of rushing to leaving us bad remarks you would have wonderful crape's in the future.