The scoop on 'SMG Succulents'

SMG Succulents

Eagle Creek, Oregon 97022 (United States)

Visit SMG Succulents at:

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive JAndrews
Milwaukee, WI
January 28, 2013
I placed an order for some semps and cuttings. My billing address was different from my billing address, and SMG erroneously set my shipment to my billing address.

By the time I noticed and alerted them, it was too late to recall the shipment. I emailed SMG Wednesday, and they replied Thursday admitting their mistake and promising to send a new shipment as soon as possible.

They meant what they said, because on Friday- the *very next day*- I got a notice from the post office saying my package had arrived.

I couldn't pick up the package until today (Monday), so the semps were sitting in the post office for a weekend but they look none the worse for it. They're in great condition and I'm extremely impressed with SMG's quick remedy of an entirely understandable mistake. They have my endorsement.
Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
July 31, 2010
Ordered jovi's and semps from SMG. What a great experience!! Prices VERY reasonable, shipping fast, packing very well done, and I'm amazed at the size of these plants.

Many have numerous chicks, all are very healthy!

I will be back again--they are definitely on the top of my list!!
Positive acebrd
Watchung, NJ
May 24, 2010
I ordered about 50 different varieties of sempervivum from SMG (actually I ordered from Squaw Mountain which is the same company) and told them to use their discretion in picking the plants as I couldn't decide between the many choices.

They picked a good variety with a mixture of colors and sizes. The plants came bare root and in good condition. I had to pot them up while I finished my rock garden and they've done great so far (I've placed about 30 of the 50 and they are doing well after about 30 days)

I would definately order from them again.
Positive BlissfulGarden
Baton Rouge, LA
November 30, 2008
I have ordered from this company (which is the same as Squaw Mountain Gardens) several times. Every time has been a positive experience. The plants are healthy and true to name, the selection is superb, and the prices are very reasonable. The only caution I would have in ordering from this company is if you are allergic to cigarette smoke. The shipping box and the individual bags inside all have a strong dose of nicotine on them when they arrive and it does permeate the room where the package is opened... so those who are allergic should definitely open them outside. Overall, purchasing from this company is a very pleasurable buying experience. A plus nursery! =)
Positive veganman
Peoria, AZ (Zone 9b)
September 3, 2008
Huge inventory, great prices, easy order tracking!