The scoop on 'Lakeside Callas'

Lakeside Callas

936 Taylor Hill Road
Dandridge, Tennessee 37725 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on June 4, 2009:
Thank you, everyone, for the kind comments. It's quite a thrill to hear you're happy with your bulbs and love your flowers.

Check with us late this fall for more Calla bulbs- Our website will have photos of lots of our pretty plants. We grow all our Callas outdoors in pots, and lift the bulbs in the fall.

Comments:

Positive linette2001
Gainesville, FL (Zone 8b)
June 10, 2012
I got some bulbs through the 2012 co-op. They were very nice and healthy. All have sprouted and some already have a few blooms. Prices were great.
Positive tggfisk
Garner, NC (Zone 7b)
July 16, 2010
I placed a small order with Lakeside Callas-my first-a couple of weeks ago. Susan sent the order with lightening speed and let me know when it should be arriving. The order arrived promptly and the bulbs were planted right away. I checked them yesterday and they are already popping out of the ground. You just can't get better than this! It may have been my first order, but certainly won't be my last. Great selection, super communication, fast shipping, and wonderful product...Lakeside Callas delivers on all counts! Wonderful!!
Positive daddysgirl1800
Lake City, TN
July 11, 2010
Thankyou Susan, for all the very Beautiful plants you have sent! I love them. I wouldn't dream of ordering my bananas from anyone else! You have a very nice company, and package everything securely and nicely. One of the kindest people I have ever known! Thanks again!
Positive Ray862
Mansfield, MA (Zone 6b)
July 1, 2010
Susan, The plants are gorgeous and were well packed, they arrived in fantastic shape. They were way more than I expected, thank you.

Ray
Positive bigorange
Kingsport, TN
June 18, 2010
I went by and picked up my calla lily bulbs and plants. These are some of the nicest people you can find. Exceptionally helpful and friendly. Great plants and bulbs at great prices! If you need any of their products I would recommend them to anyone.
Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
May 15, 2010
WOW!

Great plants, communication, information, fast and well-packed shipping. What more can you ask for?

I am delighted I have found LC and will be back as soon as I find more room in my yard. LOL.

The little basjoos have grown, seriously, about 3 inches in two days, and look as if they had never been shipped.

Thanks so much!!
Positive CherokeeGreg
Fresno, CA (Zone 9a)
April 8, 2010
Posted on November 9, 2009, updated April 8, 2010
Great company to deal with fast shipping nice bulbs and very nice people.
Thanks
Greg Zone 9 Fresno,CA
On April 8th, 2010, CherokeeGreg added the following:

Great people. They had a calla bulb I been looking for for along time. The price was great fast shipping. You can trust this company. If only all companies ran this way ! Thanks again
Greg
Company representative comment on April 8, 2010:
On Apr 8, 2010 2:18 PM, Lakeside Callas responded with:

Thanks Greg. Sorry I didn't have the banana you were looking for. You are a great customer.

Positive trvllr70
Lexington, KY
July 7, 2009
Exceptionally helpful and friendly. Bulbs are large and healthy and arrived quickly. Compared to similarly priced callas, these are far superior. Heather B.
Positive grannyh
Monroe City, MO (Zone 5b)
May 28, 2009
I ordered 7 calla bulbs from Lakeside a year ago and I wish you could see the beautiful flowers I have blooming this year!!
Excellent service, very competitive prices, and healthy bulbs!
Highly recommend this company!..very helpful with growing instructions!!
I ordered more today!
Positive lizzytish58
Lakeville, MA
April 24, 2009
This is my first order from Lakeside Callas, I must say I am quite pleased, She wrapped them so articulately, and the bulbs were incredible, many had 3 to 4 eyes already beginning some 6 . I am a huge calla fan my favorite, I'm in zone 6 so I must dig them up over the winter but they are well worth it. I will be back to buy more, I wish I had found her long ago. I would recommend this company.
Positive flowerfantasy
Washington, IN (Zone 6a)
February 28, 2009
Bought from lakeside off the marketplace . bulbs were nice and a great transaction. Thanks.
Positive daisyj2008
Taylors, SC
July 10, 2008
Terrific communication - extremely friendly!! All bulbs were very well packaged, healthy, and are now growing like crazy. Very fast shipping!! I will definitely order from Lakeside Callas again.
Positive Shellsort
Orlando, FL (Zone 9b)
June 20, 2008
Fast shipping. Great communication!!!! Overall a wonderful experience.
Positive ahelms
Kannapolis, NC (Zone 7b)
June 14, 2008
Just received my first order from Lakeside Callas and they're great nice size bulbs, very well packaged and labeled. I'll definately buy more from them.
Positive zm
Chicago, IL
May 28, 2008
Excellent bulbs, customer service and big juicy blooms!
*****a 5 star operation *****
Positive Bubbaluv
Chico, CA
March 23, 2008
Lakeside Callas offered a great selection and great prices. I received nice, fat tubers in individually labeled packages. They were well packed and shipped promptly at planting time. I also appreciated being notified when the package was shipped. I feel confident that all will be true to name and if there should be any errors they would deal with me fairly. Thanks Susan!
Positive Aazhie
Arcata, CA
February 13, 2008
Last summer i ordered from this company. I believe they had recently moved and despite this, still managed to have a large selection of nice bulbs. I think every bulb grew something that season even if all did not flower profusely. I recieved a few small bulbs, and a few GIGANTIC bulbs that made up for the small ones. All were incredibly healthy and in much better condition than expected, especially since most plants were almost completely sold out when I started ordering-next time I won't be waiting until the end of summer to buy. Shipping was great! Fast and wonderful packing.
I was also contacted when the seller found an unshipped set of bulbs believed to be mine. They were not actually left out of my order, but the seller let me keep them at no charge. Like all the others they grew wonderfully!
The calla selection is awesome and prices are generally better than most on unusual colors like black callas. ( Especially considering that most are at least a dollar less than big company prices and healthier!)
I ended up going back and ordering another shipment of bulbs because the service and products were so great! Plus the shipping was so fast, I hardly had to wait to see everything. My favorites are the Typhonium and Amorphophallus konjac bulbs. All were great last fall and should be coming up soon, possibly flowering this year.

I cannot wait to save up this month so I can purchase more bulbs from Lakeside Callas!
Positive TwoPrincesses
Erie, PA
July 6, 2007
I have ordered calla bulbs from a few different places and nothing compares to the bulbs I received from Lakeside Callas. They were much larger and within a few leaves coming up ~ there comes a flower. I couldn't be more pleased and will only purchase from them from now on. They are very quick in getting back to questions and extremely friendly. Couldn't be Happier!!!
Positive stetchworth
Ocean Springs, MS (Zone 8b)
May 19, 2007
There should be a rating higher than positive for this company. I received beautiful large healthy fat bulbs and the packaging was excellent. I was more than happy with what I received. I will be ordering from them again and I highly recommend this company. A+++++
Positive berkeleysgr8
Ukiah, CA
April 26, 2007
In mid-April 2007 I purchased approximately a dozen mixed color calla lillies (zantedeschia) from Lakeside Callas at a bargain price. The bulbs were all of impressive size and arrived very carefully packaged. The seller sent the items the very next business day after the order was placed. Email correspondence was replied to very quickly and courteously. I could not have been any happier with the transaction I had wiht Lakeside Callas! This is an absolutely top-notch seller whom I would HIGHLY recommend.
Positive bloomheaven
Southern
United States
April 14, 2007
I have purchased several times from Lakeside Calla's this year and have had nothing but excellent service. I found the calla bulbs to be large and healthy and the shipping was very fast. I look forward to purchasing from this company again!