The scoop on 'Pure Land Ethnobotanicals'

Pure Land Ethnobotanicals

2701 University Avenue, PMB 463
Madison, Wisconsin 53705 (United States)

Phone: 888-384-6642

Comments:

Negative bnic83
Shorewood Hills, WI
December 12, 2013
Overpriced. And I literally live in the same town, not ten minutes away and it takes 4 days to ship me my order. Better deals can be found other places.
Company representative comment on December 13, 2013:
On Dec 14, 2013 12:02 AM, Pure Land Ethnobotanicals responded with:

This is obviously a fake negative review. First of all Shorewood Hills, WI does NOT exist. If this fictitious customer lived in Shorewood Hills, his address would be in Madison, WI.

We took the time to review each and every order going back several months that shipped to any Madison, WI address.

Every single order that was placed by anyone in Madison, WI was placed by the good people who are long-time, very satisfied customers we have who live in Madison, WI, and all of their orders shipped the same day they placed them!

This person posing as a customer simply does NOT exist!

And what a laugh, he claims he considers our merchandise to be overpriced, if that were true then he never would have ordered in the first place! And the fact is, he never did. This can only be a jealous competitor posting another negative review.

The capper to all this is that we emailed him here on Dave's Garden to get his alleged side of the story, so that if he were real we could make it right with him. Of course no answer from him. He is not a real customer anyway and we already knew it when we emailed him, although we still treated him with respect and not as the libellous liar he actually is.

Please see all the positive reviews here on Dave's Garden Watchdog. This fake review was the only negative one - all the others are positive.

Positive zootmaster3000
Fairhope, AL
April 3, 2013
Posted on March 27, 2013, updated April 3, 2013
I placed my first order for $110 on 1/28/13. They cashed my check on 2/4/13. I waited several weeks and then emailed them on 3-4 occasions with no response. So far I have not heard anything from them, not gotten my products and they have not bothered to reply to any of my emails. It is now almost April 2013 with no cooperation and no products. When I initially ordered, there was no credit card option, and I was told to mail a check to them. If I had made this purchase with a credit card, I would be able to get a refund. I am now out $110 and have no recourse to this. I am unemployed and have no steady income and that is a significant amount of money to me. It is way more than I would like to give to someone who is not delivering on advertised products. I have found a phone # on your site which was more than I had before. I am mainly posting this experience as I am frustrated and feel cheated and dont know what I can do to get my money back. Your site is very good as it has a lot of reviews, and I wish I could say I had a great experience with this company like the other people but I have been made to feel cheated and ignored. I am very unhappy with the experience of dealing with Pure Land/info@ethnobotanicals.com. All they have done so far is take my money and ignore me. I would reccomend that people use other sites as I will never order anything from them again and am trying to figure out how I can file a claim to get my money back. Thanks.
On April 3rd, 2013, zootmaster3000 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

There was a misunderstanding about the email address, and once this was corrected they took care of my order and shipped it overnight at no extra charge. I was very happy overall and would reccomend this company to anyone who likes gardening and orders rare seeds that are unavailable locally. I have had companies rip me off before and was frustrated. They are a very good reliable place and I expect to do business with them in the future.
Positive Anasofie
Dallas, TX
January 24, 2013
I cannot say enough great things about this company. I have tried many, many kratom vendors and they are the BEST in price, quality, and customer service.

I have received discounts just for the asking, and they try very hard to please their loyal customers. I have received many little perks and free products just for ordering regularly. They are not the cheapest- but when it comes to kratom, the Golden Rule is 'You get what you pay for.'

Their shipping is prompt, and if you complain about something or ever have problems, they take it seriously and quickly rectify it immediately. I LOVE THESE GUYS !
Positive daxsterious
Hsinchu City
Taiwan
June 4, 2012
Recently received my order from Pure Land Ethnobotanicals. The order was exactly what I had placed. I am satisfied with the products purchased, as well as, the customer service regarding my order. I would order from this company again and recommend it to others.
Positive grilldawg
Canonsburg, PA
September 21, 2010
I have ordered products from this company's website multiple times, and every time I am more than satisfied with the product I receive. In addition, they certainly have the best turnaround for mailed items that I have encountered. There is absolutely no delay in receiving anything and I also think their pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend this site.
Positive Shandari
San Francisco, CA
July 7, 2010
These guys are the best. 80X Kratom is the only truly useful kratom product, nothing else compares to this, and on top of that I got kratom seeds from them that actually sprouted and are growing!
Positive splendiflora
Woodstock, IL
March 7, 2009
Excellent company you can do business with and put your trust in.
They are the only ones I trust to get my order to me in one day.
Innovative products.
Positive morganstone52
Norwich, CT
January 5, 2009
I have been extremely pleased with Pure Land Ethnobotanicals and Ethnobotanicals.com!
I receive excellent, fast service, impeccably packed perfect quality products. The quality I have found to be very consistent from order to order. This has been a refreshing contrast to other companies I've tried before where all I got was hassles and mass confusion.
Keep it up Pure Land!
Positive drosera44
Platteville, WI
August 14, 2007
I ordered some plants from them several weeks ago and I have still not received them. I have left several e-mails with them inquiring about my order, but no reply. I have looked on the internet for others with a similar experience and there seems to be many people out there who have been had by Pureland...do not order from them!!!!
On August 23rd, 2007, drosera44 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

I have recently been in contact with Pure Land Ethnobotanicals and have been pleased with their response to my concerns. I received my order just the day after I posted my original comment and am very pleased with the quality of their product.