The scoop on 'Bigfoot Collections'

Bigfoot Collections

Blue Lake, California 95525 (United States)

Positive Marianthelibrarian
Rochester, NY (Zone 6a)
May 5, 2012
Being a stapeliad freak, I ordered seven of various genera from Bigfoot. All were healthy, good-sized plants carefully wrapped and shipped bareroot. One was out of stock, for which I received a prompt refund.

In addition to this great service they sent a free extra plant too! It just doesn't get any better.
Positive Larry1940
Portland, OR (Zone 8a)
August 5, 2010
I ordered 10 Sedum oxypetalum, which arrived quickly in very good size,shape, and condition ; in addition I received a bonus of Crassula parvisepala and Crassula sarcocaulis alba. I would highly recommend this nursery, and hope to do business with them again.
Positive seaechoorchids
Phelan, CA (Zone 8b)
May 3, 2010
I ordered three stapeliads from Bigfoot late last month (April 2010). I am very happy! The little plants are very, very healthy looking, and shipping was pretty quick. I would also recommend this company.
Positive helenchild
Decatur, GA
April 16, 2010
I have gotten several plants from 'bigfoot' on eBay in 2008. His plants were better than expected, he packed them well for shipping and was easy to communicate with.
I recommend him.