The scoop on 'White Cloud Nursery'

White Cloud Nursery

Pahoa, Hawaii 96778 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Philly
Philadelphia, PA
May 14, 2008
I recently placed an order with White Cloud and wanted to come to this site and leave feedback. I ordered two vieryas(tropical Rhododendrons). I am new to these plants and their website had many choices. I have to say I couldn't be happier. The plants arrived from Hawaii to Philadelphia in great time and expertly packed. The plants themselves were extremely healthy and bigger than I expected. Also included were instructions. My communications with the owners were very helpful and I won't hesitate to order from them again. It is always great to come across an excellent mailorder plant source. A great find!