The scoop on 'Hollow Creek Bonsai Nursery'

Hollow Creek Bonsai Nursery

2124 Dutch Hollow Rd
Avon, New York 14414 (United States)

Visit Hollow Creek Bonsai Nursery at:

Comments:

Positive BrendaWalters
Chicago, IL
January 6, 2014
I emailed Hollow Creek Bonsai for soil advice and was promptly replied to with some excellent suggestions that I had not considered. I ended up placing an order for some specialized bonsai soil, inoculant, wire, tools, and a small pot. The merchandise was shipped promptly and I was very pleased with what I had purchased. The prices were good and so was the service. I anticipate ordering from Hollow Creek Bonsai again in the future.
Positive roonry
Slippery Rock, PA
April 22, 2009
fast shipping,packing saved my tree, thks to the "careful,not"post office but the tree survived and looks great hope it grows as good as my other bonsai has
Positive tiberious151
Moscow, ID
January 23, 2009
I've ordered from Hollow Creek a few times before and all have been postive experiences. I highly recommend. They have a good selection of bonsai pots and plants, although some of the bonsai are overpriced imo. Nonetheless, it's a good outlet for your bonsai needs.