The scoop on 'Keehns Carnivores (Real Keehn Concepts)'

Keehns Carnivores (Real Keehn Concepts)

263 Mabel Lake Road
Lumby, British Columbia V0E 2G5 (Canada)

Positive Tonbo
May 14, 2010
I found Rick just through a Web search, and bingo! Sometimes you DO win the lottery.

I knew absolutely not a whit about carnivorous plants except that I wanted some. Rick patiently guided me by email through all my options -- basically custom-tailored the whole thing to my needs, sometimes in long emails which must have taken some time out of his day to write.

At any rate, when we'd finalised the details of my order, Rick sent it off via Canada Post. I had no idea how you could ship a live plant in a dark box, but sure enough, the plants arrived lovingly wrapped in sphagnum moss and were happy as clams. With his expert instruction, I filled a terrarium with the materials he provided and within half an hour I had my living CP garden. They're all doing fantastically -- so fantastically that I am REALLY tempted to order more (mental slap on wrist: "No!")

But I wish Rick a huge, worldwide empire which spirals out of control and he has to move to Argentina to protect his billions.

Thanks, Rick!
Positive glenndog
April 6, 2010
Outstanding customer care with healthy, vigorous, plants shipped quickly and packed like fine china. Add to this an ever-expanding selection, including some stunning exclusives, and an owner who doesn't sleep(!), all make Keehns Carnivores a great place to do business!
Positive Winslow_Tide
September 27, 2009
I highly recommend Keehns Carnivores, healthy plants, good customer service. Went the extra mile for me when I needed some advice.