The scoop on 'Greenman Gardens LLC'

Greenman Gardens LLC

69 Dailey Rd.
Hiram, Georgia 30141 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive palomablanca
Laurel, MS
September 20, 2008
For fear of giving a great secret away: I have to say that Greenman Gardens is the most extraordinary seller of ethnobotanicals I have found. He produces great clones and seedlings of some of the rarest and most endangered plants on the planet. I have been a returning client for more than a year, and he is the first ebay website I visit each week! He packs and ships his plants in a consistently safe and fast packaging. He also has more grower's knowledge of plant lore than I have come across in someone who is available to the general public for resourcing knowledge of botanicals in general and ethnobotanicals in particular.

There is a small cadre of these specialists in the ebay realm, and I think we could easily appoint him captain of them all!

Shop with "Doc Green" with confidence, but, be prepared for stiff competition from this fans:-)

Buyer in Laurel, MS