The scoop on 'Ronda's Flowers'

Ronda's Flowers

P.O.Box 482
Kinston, Alabama 36453 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
April 29, 2008
I received my first order from Ronda and was very impressed with the plants! Everything about my transaction with Ronda was a pleasure and I won't hesitate to bid on her auctions again.
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 4, 2007
Ronda is, by far, one of the best sellers on the Lily Auction. This is my second year ordering from her, and I can't say enough good about the whole transaction from start to finish.
Communication is great, the plants are very large, green, and freshly dug with tremendous root systems. I most definately will return again. (As soon as I have more bed space) Bid with confidence.