The scoop on 'Gingers of Texas'

Gingers of Texas

355 County Road 2288
Cleveland, Texas 77327 (United States)

Phone: 281-592-5067

Comments:

Positive RKaren
Monroe, LA
January 10, 2011
I was very pleased with the shipment of Hedychiums that I ordered online at Gingers of Texas. They were large, robust rhizomes that were already initiating new buds. Postage is always reasonable and shipping very quick. As long as service is this great, I will continue to be a customer for years to come.
Positive Romo99
Dallas, TX
October 13, 2009
I was able to drive down from Dallas, TX to their nursery, and I purchased a few very healthy plants. They have a great variety and the plants looked wonderful. I will buy from them again. I highly recommend their plants.

RoMo
Positive PamelaQ
Navarre, FL (Zone 8b)
August 28, 2008
I ordered several gingers and was very pleased with the size and quality of the hedychiums I received. I even received an extra of one Noreen thought was a little small. She also sent a large free ginger as a gift. What a wonderful business she has. I would recommend 'Gingers of Texas' to anyone. You will be pleased and treated very well.

Pam
Positive acwtim
Acworth, GA
May 10, 2007
I searched the internet for reasonably priced gingers and happened to stumble on Gingers of Texas. I was looking for
Hedychium 'Tara' in particular, but the several places that had this variety were priced higher than I wanted to pay.
When I found the variety at Gingers of Texas, it was very reasonably priced and shipping was only five dollars, so I thought I would give it a try. I ordered and within two days I had my plant and two bonus plants and a CD catalog. I must say I was very impressed with my plant and all my e-mails were answered promptly.
If you want Gingers, this is the place to order.