The scoop on 'EdensBlooms.com '

EdensBlooms.com

EdensBlooms.com has 89 products listed in PlantScout.

Thatcher, Arizona 85552 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Comments:

Positive VA_GARDEN
Hood, VA (Zone 7a)
October 14, 2013
I ordered some unusual (and difficult to find) varieties of Lycoris, and was quite pleased with the order. The bulbs arrived in less than a week and were firm and healthy.
Positive trackinsand
mid central, FL (Zone 9a)
October 4, 2013
just received my first small order from this nursery. very nice bulbs! Lycoris radiata.
i'm totally satisfied.
thanks much!!!
Positive Jesusortiz2691
Riverside, CA
July 24, 2013
I have ordered many times from edensblooms and from their eBay store. I been very satisfied with their bulbs. Yes some amaryllis bulbs are smaller but they flower just like promised which is the most important! With every order I got I have received extra gifted bulbs! Even amaryllis bulbs! They are just the best! And seriously you can't find a better deal on bulbs especially amaryllis bulbs than with edensblooms! The more you buy the cheaper and if you buy more than $50 the shipping is free! Trust me I searched tons of times you won't find a better deal! And they always have bulbs instock! not like most of the other websites that only ship in the fall! these guys ship as soon as you put your order in! I am awaiting for my recent order I put in and can't wait to see them bloom! And ill definitely put a good order in in the fall when more bulbs be instock! Thanks Aaron and Dove!
Negative musaboru
Ontario, CA
June 14, 2013
I'm writing this because these people refused to acknowledge my emails. I've sent them emails many times about the items they forgot to ship me last fall (2012). They also made substitutes with no notice at all. If they didn't or dont have the item, why can't they just refund that portion of the order? Why ignore my emails?

Company representative comment on July 25, 2013:
On Jul 25, 2013 11:15 AM, EdensBlooms.com responded with:

Unfortunately we earned this negative feedback. I would like to apologize for missing your emails. Sometimes we get behind and are unable to catch up. We have too many irons in the fire, for sure. If something needs resolution best thing to do is give us a call.

Secondly, we do not actually substitute without prior permission. Sometimes we send a bonus bulb. The bonus bulb is not meant as a substitute if there is also a missing bulb. I looked up your order and it seems that we owe you an Amorphophallus Konjac. Since we don't have those at this point, I will be happy to send a $2 refund by check.

Best wishes,

-Aaron

Neutral mikerotell
Franklin Park, NJ
January 25, 2013
Ordered 3 amaryllis, Bellisimo, Trentino & Amico. Received promptly however bulbs were soft and shriveled. Honestly, had I saw them at a local garden center I wouldn't have given them a second look. These bulbs were clearly old and/or not stored properly. Anyway, I planted all three promptly. The Amico aborted and never bloomed. It attempted to send up a leaf which was deformed and promptly yellowed and died. There has been no new growth since. I suspect the bulb is spent and will not recover. Wasted money. Trentino initially had 2 bloom stalks however one has already aborted so I am awaiting bloom on the one lone stalk. Bellisimo sent up 2 stalks and I await bloom. I may get lucky with this one. Time will tell. Overall I am not at all happy with quality of the bulbs sent. They seemed old and not properly stored which is reflected by the poor growth. I can honestly say I am not overly impressed by the quality and performance of the bulbs but I am giving them a neutral in the event that the bulbs actually do recover and I am able to bring them through a another bloom cycle next year however I do not have high hopes.
Positive UVaMLRN
Madison, VA
October 9, 2012
Just received my first order with this company: the products look very healthy, packaging is great, and they were able to RUSH it after I sent an e-mail requesting a sooner delivery. Looking forward to seeing these beauties in the coming years!
Positive Ratan_AM
Nagpur
July 17, 2012
EdensBlooms.com gets good quality Amaryllis Bulbs every year in Fall Season. I first tried getting 2 Amaryllis Bulbs, the next year I got 5 Amaryllis Bulbs + some Nerine Bulbs and Amaryllis Belladonna Bulbs from their Ebay Store.

My overall Shopping and Shipping experience from their Website and their Ebay Store is fairly Positive.

They are ready to ship to International Customers on a request.

Kulratan Virdi.

Positive psychloman
Brooklyn, NY (Zone 7a)
June 16, 2012
Posted on September 2, 2011, updated June 16, 2012
Posted on August 20, 2011, updated September 2, 2011
First ordered arrived quickly and in good shape,plants are growing along nicely.I've already placed a second order.
On September 2nd, 2011, psychloman added the following:

My second order of three lycoris bulbs arrived beautifully packed and in great shape.Bulbs look nice and healthy.Order # 200370
On June 16th, 2012, psychloman added the following:

I ordered six gloriosa and one eucharis.Order arrived quickly and the bulbs look good.I have ordered from them twice before and never a problem. A good conscientious company.
Positive btc11
Solan (Himachal Pradesh)
May 9, 2012
Posted on March 29, 2012, updated May 9, 2012
I am from India. Puchased double freesia bulbs, three colours yellow, pink and blue. The bulbs are blooming with single flowers in all the varieties and are substituted with different colours.

KumarS
India
On May 9th, 2012, btc11 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Purchased double amaryllis bulbs last year, different varieties directly from Edenblooms. Bulbs are flowering. Nice to see flowering. Healthy bulbs, good packing. Happy to see the flowering and would like to do the buisness again this year.

Kumar, S.
Company representative comment on March 30, 2012:
On Mar 30, 2012 11:31 PM, EdensBlooms.com responded with:

I'm sorry about the unexpected differences. You are welcome to contact us for compensation if there is a problem with the bulbs (I did not see any emails from you). Currently we only sell mixed freesia.

Sincerely,
Aaron

Negative gnevle
Albany, LA
January 26, 2012
My order for $117. with edensblooms was not as positive as the ones I reviewed in Daves Garden, as everyone replyed the oder arrived quickly,nicely labled, but I was disiapponted in the size of the bulbs. I ordered 3 oxblood lillies red and pink the pink were a medium size but the red were really small and dryed out. I planted them and hope for the best. The thing that really upset me was I ordered 50 each Zephyranthes candida and rosa they were on sale. I would like to be told the reason they were on sale is because the were very small. After they arrived I sent off an E-mail to see if they would bloom this year ? and I recived no response. Be aware you get what you pay for I learned my lesson ASK Pam
Company representative comment on January 26, 2012:
On Jan 26, 2012 9:30 PM, EdensBlooms.com responded with:

Your order came at a time when we were catching up with hundreds of back-orders, so we probably were not able to answer your email as we should have. Some types of Zephyranthes are always very small, particularly Z. Rosea and Z. Candida. They bloom from small bulbs and you can expect flowers this year. I think our main fault is that we are a small company with limited staff. Sometimes we get behind. If you have a problem, please do not hesitate to email again or call. When we know there is a problem we will do our best to fix it.
Best wishes,
-Aaron

Positive uptownsue
Denver, CO
January 21, 2012
There was a delivery delay in my order. Aaron handled it nicely, professionally and generously. He went the "extra 5 miles" for me. I am using the small white Molto Bello amaryllis to replace paper whites this winter. I highly recommend Eden's Blooms and will order again.
Positive lyph
Ithaca, NY (Zone 5a)
December 5, 2011
I just received an order of Hadeco amaryllis from Eden's Blooms. Despite their statement that shipping times can be somewhat longer with a small company like this, mine arrived in just a few days. The bulbs are fresh and raring to bloom, and they were on sale for an amazingly low price. I am delighted, and will return for other bulbs in the future.
Positive lindbu53
De Land, FL
September 30, 2011
This is a great group of people to buy from.
I placed an order for fall blooming crocus and it was late shipping,, they refunded my shipping cost "and" shipped me complimentary bulbs !!
Positive skaggs88
Spicewood, TX
January 3, 2011
Ordered narcissus on sale and one crinum bulb. The narcissus bulbs were the largest I have ever received. The crinum was one that I had been trying to find for some time, and was at a great price.
Shipping was reasonable. While shipping was not super fast, it was certainly in a timely manner. Satisfied customer.
Positive firechild
Seattle, WA (Zone 8a)
January 3, 2011
The selection and prices were tempting and the positive reviews on the Watchdog prompted me to give them a try.

I'm so glad I did. Aaron responded promptly and personally to inquiries and so obviously cares about providing good product and service. The bulbs were in great condition and the webpage descriptions were very accurate.

I also love the hand packing and lack of plastic packaging. Everything was in great condition without overuse of bubble wrap, etc.

The final test is in the bloom, of course - but I am sure I will be back to Edens Bloom for future purchases.

Positive oldrose1
Idaho Falls, ID
December 16, 2010
Posted on January 16, 2010, updated December 16, 2010
Aaron is easy to work with, does custom orders, and he has been very patient with this customer.

He stands behind his products; but is willing to point you in another direction if a plant he does not offer is mentioned. He is willing to take the time to share information.

I will order from EdensBlooms again; in fact I will be doing another order with them as soon as I can pull things together (I did mention patient?)
On December 16th, 2010, oldrose1 added the following:

Just did more business with EdensBlooms-I wish there was a higher rating than positive. I justed finished potting my latest order from Aaron-some mini amaryllis. What a difference a year and careful packing can make! Aaron had told me that two of the double varieties I was considering were exceptionally large, and NOT sprouting yet and he was right!

I ordered 10 Afresco (double or triple white) and 10 Zombie (pink & white double), as well as two he said were smaller and sprouting early, Fanfare (red double, and flower sprouts half grown by arrival). All were very carefully packed, but even the half grown Fanfare were undamaged - totally unlike last year.

Now I am trying to figure out which bulbs I would like Aaron maybe to drop ship straight to a sister, a niece, a friend... I cannot think of many other dealers who would be so patient as I try to decide what goes where and when! Or whom I would trust to select and ship just the right bulb, packed right as a gift-sight unseen by me!
Positive dhruvfalwaria
New Delhi
October 29, 2010
I am from India and I bought amaryllis bulbs from edensblooms.com (through their ebay account) few days ago. I received them properly packed and in excellent condition. Now they are blooming and my whole neighborhood is envy of me. Excellent quality bulbs and definitely some of the rare amaryllises. I am so much impressed with their quality, I am placing a new order, relatively bigger than the last time.
All you people from India who can't able to find rare amaryllis colors and varieties as well anywhere else and specially at reasonable price, order from this site. You will definitely regret if you don't buy from them. Their price list is also very competitive with comparison to other sellers who offer hefty prices without caring for quality.
They are offering excellent quality items at reasonable price. Their topmost concern is customer satisfaction rather than just selling their goods at unimaginable prices without listening to customer requirements. I am completely satisfied with their service.
Positive linette2001
Gainesville, FL (Zone 8b)
October 2, 2010
I have ordered from them twice now. My first order consisted of Crinum and rain lily bulbs and my second order was for Amaryllis bulbs. Prices are great and the bulbs are nice-sized. Highly recommend.
Positive Emma75
DeLand, FL (Zone 9b)
June 4, 2010
After two orders in the past six weeks, this has quickly become one of my top 5 favorite online nurseries! I love the selection of unusual plants, the prices are amazing, and the quality is top-notch! The customer service is also excellent!

I've ordered several types of hippeastrums (including many natural varieties whose parent plants were brought to the US from old gardens in India), a couple varieties of zephyranthes and gloriosa lilies, and a hodge-podge of other things I couldn't pass up. It's well worth spending a minimum of $50 for the free shipping if they are offering this promotion when you want to buy!!!
Positive bgp1
Tecumseh, MI (Zone 5b)
March 29, 2010
I have made numerous orders from both EdensBlooms.com as well as the eBay store (ID: rarebulbs) and have been more than satisfied. Of the thousands of bulbs I've ordered and planted, his have been some of the cheapest priced for the quantity. They are great to order from if you are looking to naturalize a large area, too. Lots of rare and unique items as well as common bulbs as well. Many of the bulbs I have ordered are coming up for the first time this year and with little effort they are starting to shoot up flowers. Before long the entire area will be ablaze with color. They always seems to ship more than what I order which is nice considering sometimes a bulb just won't grow or a squirrel or something will eat it before it gets started and they almost always throw in bonus bulbs of different varieties, as well, which is a nice touch.

The only criticism I have had is sometimes they can take a while to respond to emails but that is to be expected with a small family-operated business like this, especially during peak season.

I can't wait to see what else comes up this year. I'm going to take pictures of them and submit them in their photo contest in hopes of getting more bulbs from this wonderful company.
Positive MyZone8
Collins
United States
January 22, 2009
I recently purchased 3 Papilio butterfly amaryllis bulbs with EXTRA from edensblooms.com. My bulbs arrived very quickly. They were very healthy and already had baby bulblets on all of them. Good bulbs at a great price.
Positive Lastelf
Baltimore, MD (Zone 7a)
November 18, 2007
I first met thses folks on ebay, and I bought daf bulbs from them.

They were the largest most perfect daf bulbs I've ever seen. And the flowers in the spring? Perfect, and I didn't manage to get them planted until late January!

I'm putting in my second order from them, now. They are wonderful company!

Elf
Positive gemini_sage
Winchester, KY (Zone 6a)
October 24, 2007
I've ordered twice now from Aaron, and have been thrilled with the price and quality of the bulbs. Listed as one of my favorite sellers!
Positive goofybulb
El Paso, TX (Zone 8a)
October 5, 2007
My experience with Arizona Bulbs/rarebulbs/Aaron was very nice. I ordered freesia bulbs mid-August, and received my order in one week. Plus bonus bulbs, to keep me happy! I am waiting for the weather too cool down a little, to plant them!
He is very active on ebay, and with rich and very good feedback (just in case you were wondering why he has so little reviews here, on GWD).
He has a wonderful selection of bulbs, with extremely tempting prices, and fair shipping fees. I wish I had space for everything I have on my wishlist...
I already placed a second order with him, and I'll definitely buy from him again!

On November 21st, 2007, goofybulb added the following:

I received my second order, and again, I am extremely happy! I have a big, plump butterfly amaryllis bulb.
Positive danthemandan
Fornan, NE (Zone 10b)
August 14, 2007
Great looking bulb, well packaged, fast shipping... very pleased with the transaction and service.

I will be ordering again and will recommend Aaron to friends.
Positive dstartz
Deep South Texas, TX (Zone 9a)
July 17, 2007
I purchased 3 different types of bulbs from Aaron. After a couple weeks I email him as I hadn't heard from him or received any bulbs. He wrote a week later to say that all but one variety of bulb had been sent, but he couldn't in good faith send the 3rd as they just weren't in good enough shape. He offered me a refund or a replacement. The next day the bulbs arrived in the mail, very nicely packaged and with several extra bulbs of each of the 2 varieties. He had also included 2 bonus sets of bulbs.

In spite of the delay in shipment and communication I would shop here again. For me, he has lived up to his motto of, 'My goal is for you to be happy with your purchase.'.
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
July 17, 2007
I have purchased from Aaron more than once. Very active seller on ebay. His prices are competitive and he sincerely tries to please his customers. I recently had a problem with some lily Nepalense bulbs and he offered a credit that I consider completely satisfactory.
On July 17th, 2007, vossner added the following:

His ID on ebay is rarebulbs.