The scoop on 'Equilibrio Carnivorous Plants'

Equilibrio Carnivorous Plants

125 E. Chestnut Hill Rd
Montague, Massachusetts 01351 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative CTMGGardener
Waterbury, CT
March 20, 2008
I also placed an order last November for a heliamphora minor, live moss and some pots. I never heard from him except for an automated order message. I tried to contact him via email and there was no reply. I also tried to contact him from his contact information on a CP forum and didn't receive a reply. I am very uneasy that I had ordered online from him with my credit card info. I now see his website states that orders placed after August 30, 2007 won't be shipped until the Summer of 2008.
Negative saracenia
Carthage, TX (Zone 8b)
January 5, 2008
I have ordered twice from this company. The first time was a Cephalotus, which I never recieved. The next time I ordered from these folks, I wanted to give a friend a Heliamphora for Christmas, which I have yet to recieve. Each time I tried to contact them my emails came back undeliverable. So much for second chances. I'll never use Equilibrio again, and would advise against it to anybody else.
Neutral Magipp
Chichester, NH
October 12, 2007
Plants received were very small, a "medium" sarracenia was 4 inches high... if the size of the plants were more accurately described on the website, that would be OK, but I was expecting plants a little bigger for the prices.