The scoop on 'Wild Ginger Farm'

Wild Ginger Farm

24000 S Schuebel School Road
Beavercreek, Oregon 97004 (United States)

Visit Wild Ginger Farm at:

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on June 20, 2009:
With sincere apologies to current and prospective customers, we have come to the difficult decision to suspend mail order for the 2014 season. Rest assured that all previously placed orders will be shipped this spring as requested, however we are not accepting further orders for shipment this season. Our retail nursery is open as usual and local customers will see us at the usual plant sales. We invite all of our customers to attend our scheduled events or visit the nursery during regular open hours

Comments:

Positive Samtpfote
Gresham, OR (Zone 8a)
July 7, 2012
I found Wild Ginger Farms while searching for Arisaemas, a plant that seems not to be sold in any of the close by nurseries. Lucky for me they are in driving distance for me and they are selling these plants at their nursery. What a find. I think I spend almost 2 hours just looking and beeing amazed with all their plants. They are not kidding if they say they have over 100 perennials. Everytime I thought I was done I found another great looking plant that I have never seen before. Both owners are very friendly, helpful and know everything there is to know about their plants. Great place and I will be back for sure!!!
Positive tomlwaters
Santa Fe, NM
August 29, 2011
Excellent service and large, healthy plants. Very high quality.
Positive Chris_Day
Madison, WI
September 1, 2010
I've order from this company a couple of times. Each time the plants have arrived quickly. They were in great condition and carefully packaged. Very professional.

Positive Mae3812
Rescue, CA
May 18, 2010
I ordered 4 sedums and a sisyrinchium idahoense album [blue eyed grass, but with white flowers] and they arrived looking healthy. They all survived and are now doing well. In fact the white eyed grass is blooming.
Positive ldawg
Burlingame, CA
April 8, 2010
Good source for Lewisia, order was prompt and arrived healthy.
Positive PamelaQ
Navarre, FL (Zone 8b)
March 1, 2010
I ordered 2 gingers - Globba schomburgkii (schomburkii) & Hedychium greenii. I received both in a very timely manner and they look very nice. I would order again from 'Wild Ginger Farm'.
Positive MissyMc
Germantown, TN
October 26, 2009
I am thoroughly impressed with this company. My order was shipped promptly - same day as the order - and received in only 2 days. The plants were packed well and in good condition. Without a doubt, these plants are the best quality and size for the money. Very happy customer.
Positive Dedda
Petersburg, VA (Zone 7a)
September 5, 2008
Placed an order on Sept 2 , receive it today the 4th( I know off season, but still) Oregon -Virginia
I am impressed with the size of the plants, the rootballs extremely vigorous.Prices were surprisingly low, expected much,much smaller content in the pots .Love their selection!
I will add this company to my favorites for sure!
Positive mdspencer
Brookline, MA
June 9, 2008
Wonderful plants, better than I expected especially since they arrived in the current heat wave. The packaging is terrific, it looked like each plant was wrapped very carefully. I like the plastic wrap around the dirt and roots -- very thorough packaging in every way. Thanks.
Positive paulaindc
Washington, DC
May 30, 2008
I just received my first mail order from Wild Ginger. Ordering was smooth, web interface worked well, easy to change quantities, and I prefer to pay via PayPal. Plants arrived quickly, and were very securely packaged. The plants are lovely, strong, and well developed. I ordered lingonberries, wintergreen, violets, and a couple more. I am very pleased and expect to buy from them again.
Positive zafo
Saint Louis, MO
May 1, 2008
I am very impressed. I ordered around 12 hard to find sedum plants and they are all very healthy beautiful plants. The order was well packaged. The sedum filled each pot nicely. Good prices and communication as well as fast shipping. I will definitely order from this company again! Highly recommended!
Positive susybell
Vancouver, WA (Zone 8a)
May 20, 2007
I've just discovered Wild Ginger Farm at a local plant sale. The plants at the sale were really well-identified and super healthy and good-sized. Plus, they had some interesting varieties that you don't see everywhere. I bought a very healthy looking perennial. Listening to the owner it's clear he's very knowledgeable about the care and growing of the plants he carries. I'm definitely going to make a point of visiting his nursery this summer when I'm ready for more plants in my rock garden.