The scoop on 'Frey's Dahlias'

Frey's Dahlias

12054 Brick Rd
Turner, Oregon 97392 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-878-7151

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
March 5, 2010
Received my order from them yesterday. Was very nice packaging/shipping to survive the cold trip across the country. All tubers looked plump and healthy with multiple eyes. Was super pleased to receive them so quickly and nicely. Now I wish I had purchased more, but will definitely order from next year.
Positive Kathy12054
Salem, OR (Zone 8a)
August 20, 2008
I purchased 3 dahlias from Frey's at the home show in Salem. They were a Home Show special--3 for $10 or so. One got dug up and chopped up by my yard guys, but the other two have been incredible. They have grown stronger and more impressive each year. I'm not much of a gardener, but the instructions on the bags were very explicit and it was nice to have one of the people that actually grown the tubers explain the best way to plant them. I've never mail ordered from them since they are local, but their tubers are very healthy. I'll be back for more.