The scoop on 'Frey's Dahlias'

Frey's Dahlias

12054 Brick Rd
Turner, Oregon 97392 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-878-7151

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive RebeccaLynn
Winston Salem, NC (Zone 7a)
April 27, 2015
I placed my first order with Frey's Dahlias in the middle of March. The prices of the tubers and the shipping charges were very reasonable. Today, April 27th, my order arrived. Perfect for planting in my location. The six tubers were well packed and looked fresh and healthy. Each was stamped with its name, and each had a visible eye or sprout. The printed instructions were detailed. They are planted now, and I am well pleased with my experience with Frey's Dahlias.
Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
March 5, 2010
Received my order from them yesterday. Was very nice packaging/shipping to survive the cold trip across the country. All tubers looked plump and healthy with multiple eyes. Was super pleased to receive them so quickly and nicely. Now I wish I had purchased more, but will definitely order from next year.
Positive Kathy12054
Salem, OR (Zone 8a)
August 20, 2008
I purchased 3 dahlias from Frey's at the home show in Salem. They were a Home Show special--3 for $10 or so. One got dug up and chopped up by my yard guys, but the other two have been incredible. They have grown stronger and more impressive each year. I'm not much of a gardener, but the instructions on the bags were very explicit and it was nice to have one of the people that actually grown the tubers explain the best way to plant them. I've never mail ordered from them since they are local, but their tubers are very healthy. I'll be back for more.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]