The scoop on 'The Plant Ranch'

The Plant Ranch

Waco, Georgia 30182 (United States)

Comments:

Negative lgunn5886
Jacksonville, FL (Zone 8b)
September 16, 2009
I went to their website and they have no plants at all! A search turned up no plants.
Positive Chantell
Middle of, VA (Zone 7a)
June 7, 2007
Ordered and received 4 healthy, nice sized Sarcococca confusas for an amazing price!! Plants arrived quickly and were packed with care. This is not a seller that ups his s/h to make a profit - kudos to him - very fair shipping...even refunded the tax I'd paid (I live in VA not GA). He definately has a repeat customer!!
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
June 7, 2007
I am extremely pleased w/ my order from this vendor. Very healthy plants, very good prices, and very prompt delivery. Included detailed instructions on how to care for plants. Will buy from this vendor again.