The scoop on 'Etowah Seed & Nursery Company'

Etowah Seed & Nursery Company

Dahlonega, Georgia 30533 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive GardeningGuru
Lilburn, GA
October 30, 2007
My experience with this company has been great, and I have been buying from them for several years now. They are a family owned business with excellent customer service. They keep me informed on the status of my order, provide detailed shipping/tracking info., and always include free samples with every order. They also send me a wonderful Old Farmer's Almanac gardening calendar free every year! One time, they even shipped my entire order to me free of charge after a delay in obtaining a back-ordered variety. I have never found another mail order seed or nursery company that goes to such great lengths to satisfy their customers. Even if they don't have something I want on their website, I have been able to obtain it through them by simply emailing them and explaining what I was looking for. They were able to get the seeds I wanted at a great price. They will even answer your gardening questions! I strongly recommend them to every gardener!