The scoop on 'Seedpack.com (a division of American-Farina Enterprises)'

Seedpack.com (a division of American-Farina Enterprises)

Moody, Texas 76557 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative clamb
Country Club Hills, IL
August 19, 2007
When American-Farina was on E-Bay as mpfarina .com I made the mistake of ordering some coins from them.I sent a check for Fifteen dollars to cover the cost of ten state quarters in May 07 the check was cashed but I recieved no coins.I was unable to contact them by phone and I recieved no reply to a letter I sent requesting a refund or the coins I ordered.Ihave recieved no reply to date,and they have the gall to send me aletter as a valued customer to order some seeds.They must surely think that some people are really stupid to bite on their offers after they have robbed you once.
Negative hah
Waukesha County, WI (Zone 5a)
July 17, 2007
This company has a policy that it will NOT communicate with clients. If you have a problem (such as they send you fewer seeds than you ordered and paid for - which seems to be the most common issue), you will be ignored. You will find this out when you get the auto replies to any emails you send them. They actually tell you they are not answering emails, and they provide no other means of contact.

This company has been kicked off Ebay. They've had at least 4 separate accounts over the past 5 years (according to their own auto-replies and messages), including:
mpfarina2220, american-farina, seedpack, onlinecoinstore

All have been now disabled by Ebay.

Negative Debbie56
Citrus Heights, CA (Zone 9b)
June 18, 2007
Company said my order was shipped 6-4-07, I never received any seeds. I have emailed 6 times, their phone is disconnected. No response from my emails. Have turned them over to Paypal to get money back. This is 2 companies owned by the same person. They stated on one of their websites that EBAY had taken them off as sellers, now they are back on-selling the same seeds that I ordered!

http://www.seedpack.com & American-farina-out of Moody Texas. BEWARE!!