The scoop on 'Fernsink Gourds'

Fernsink Gourds

551 N E 130 St.
Trenton, Florida 32693 (United States)

Comments:

Positive vickywls
July 5, 2007
I have ordered gourds from Fernsink more than once. I send them pictures of the shape I need and she has been very good about going through her barn and getting me exactly what I want. The gourds are thick and easy to clean.
Positive GertsKid
Louisville, KY
July 4, 2007
Fernsink goes out of the way to accommodate your needs, --whether it results in an immediate sale or not. It's a kind of customer service that's rare these days yet building relationships is the surest way to build your business. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or buy from Fernsink.
Positive Zeeman
Bernalillo, NM
July 3, 2007
I've been ordering gourds from Fernsink Gourds for the past two years. I order canteen gourds small, medium and large. I use them to make Indian rattles. I'm very pleased with the gourds I get, I get them with two days of ordering. There is a selection of other types of gourds. I plan on using other types in the future.
Positive leeswhitebirds
Elizabethtown, KY
July 3, 2007
I ordered two gourds which were shipped quickly and arrived in good shape .. i used one to make a lute and the other i used to make a 3 string guitar ..... i recomend them to anyone who needs a gourd for what ever purpose
Positive wovenbranch
Kempton, PA
July 2, 2007
Fernsink Gourds is a pleasure to work with. I always get gourds that work great for my current project and are exactly what I wanted.
Positive besterdj
Beverly Hills, FL
July 2, 2007
When I first purchased gourds from Fernsink I was new at working with gourds, but Barbara went out of her way for me, took the time, helped me with suggestions on cleaning the gourds, good books to check out and even had printed literature with ideas and helpful suggestions. I've only bought gourds from Fernsink and will continue purchasing their gourds. When you are lucky enough to find such a great source for beautiful gourds, along with friendly help, there is no reason to search any further.
Positive guthookhannah
Ennis, MT
July 2, 2007
They are wonderful to work with. Ship right away and all have arrived in great condition. Have no complaints. The gourds i have received have been wonderful and nice to use. I need to get more!
Positive Jujubean1
Manahawkin, NJ
July 2, 2007
Extremely helpful!!! Great company to deal with!!! They not only aim to please, they are willing to take the time to help you learn more about gourds. Will definitely be a return customer.