The scoop on 'Pharm Solutions Inc.'

Pharm Solutions Inc.

2023 E. Sims Way, Suite 358
Port Townsend, Washington 98368 (United States)

Phone: 805-927-7400

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

No positives

Comments:

Neutral tehegemon
Providence, RI (Zone 6a)
June 24, 2007
I ordered four different products from this merchant, which arrived a couple weeks after I submitted my order. Their web site very clearly states that they ship promptly: "Upon receipt of the order all products are promptly shipped within twenty four hours." Their web site also states: "Please allow 10-12 days for delivery of your product." This said, I can only surmise that it takes this merchant about a week to process an order (i.e., "upon receipt...) before it is shipped.

Once the order is submitted, the consumer may log on to Pharm Solutions web site to check on her/his order status, which informs the buyer that they will forward tracking information once the order ships. My order was in "pending" status for one day, then remained in perpetual "processing" status. Oddly enough, my order status remains in "processing" mode to this very day despite already having been delivered.

As I never received any tracking information from Pharm Solutions, I was under the impression that my order remained unprocessed and attempted to contact them six times to cancel my order. After I submitted my order, I received two auto-generated emails from Pharm Solutions, the second of which included a telephone number in case I had any questions about my order. I called this number, received a pre-recorded message that gave no indication it was related to this company, and left a message that I wished to cancel my order (and included my name, order number, and telephone numbers where I could be reached)...nobody returned my call. I responded to both emails from Pharm Solutions to cancel my order, and they were returned undeliverable. I tried to email them directly through their contact email provided on their web site...their email address doesn't work. And, I tried to send them two messages directly through their web site...I don't know if they went through, although I did not hear back from them. So, after my six attempts to make contact with Pharm Solutions to cancel my order ~ none of which proved successful, I contacted my credit card company to contest their charge.

I was expecting packages for delivery from UPS and one arrived from a name and address I didn't recognize. Lo and behold, it was my four products from Pharm Solutions, and there was nothing on the package that would indicate it came from them. I can only wonder why they process their orders in such enigmatic fashion: they did not return my telephone call, and their outgoing message never mentioned Pharm Solutions; their email address does not work, and one cannot reply to their own emails; they offer direct messaging on their contact page, although they did not respond to both messages I submitted; and, they made no mention of their company name on the package I received from them. Why not respond and why all the secrecy?

I sprayed my roses with Rose Pharm to address black spot, although I don't know if it is working or not.

I cannot recommend this merchant because of their complete lack of communication and customer care. If their product works and I need more in the future, I will purchase it from GardenGateStore.com, as they offer free shipping, ship immediately (I know, as I bought it from them when I didn't hear from Pharm Solutions), and provide tracking information.