The scoop on 'Rinkland Daylilies'

Rinkland Daylilies

Brown City, Michigan 48416
(United States)

Comments:

Positive TroubleX2
Montgomery, TX (Zone 9a)
April 30, 2010
I can't tell you enough about Kathy at Rinkland Daylilies. She is a great communicator, hospitible, knowledgeable and sweet to boot. She bends over backwards to help you in anyway she can. She is so accommodating. You won't believe the clumps she sends, and bonuses on top of that. I am loving our business relationship and will continue to purchase from Kathy repeatedly.
Positive DitchLily206
Madison, AL (Zone 7b)
May 24, 2009
I ordered some daylilies from Rinkland in December 2008 for Spring shipping . Kathy and I exchanged several Emails before the order was placed. Her responses were always prompt and informative. I was notified when the plants were sent out in May of 2009. They were in excellent shape when received, nice and green with great roots. I ordered 4 plants and received extra fans for all, in addition to a bonus 3F of Pure and Simple. This one definitely goes on my "Keeper List" for vendors.
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
May 19, 2009
A completely pleasant experience! Communication is excellent. Kathy was able to answer any question I had regarding a specific cultivator. The plant I received were very nice size fans. Pricing and shipping is very reasonable. Would buy from Rinkland again.
Positive chamthy
Selma, NC (Zone 7b)
September 12, 2007
I have ordered twice from this vendor this summer and have been very pleased both with the communication and the daylillies I received. Healthy generous fans and bonus. I would not hesitate to order again.
Positive twiggybuds
Moss Point, MS (Zone 8b)
September 6, 2007
I'm totally thrilled with the plants, packing and communication. I highly recommend this very professional and generous vendor. Just an all round excellent experience.
Positive larlienda
Strasburg, VA (Zone 6b)
September 6, 2007
I just received my plants from Rinkland's and was very pleased...extra fans and bonuses along with great communication made for a great transaction. I look forward to ordering from them in the future!

lynda
Positive Cheesy
West Bend, WI
August 24, 2007
I came across this daylily grower when buying a particular cultivar off Lily Auction. I visited her website and added a couple more to the order. Her communication is excellent and the plants arrived exactly as promised, even larger than advertised, with a valuable gift daylily included as a gift. Very pleased all around. The daylilies are very husky and healthy and am sure are going to do fantastic here. I have her site bookmarked for next year. I recommend this grower.
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
July 31, 2007
Nothing is better than buying plants from people that they themselves would want to receive. Sorry Cordele, I am being a copycat but this is truly the way I feel. You expressed it so perfectly.

Communications with Kathy were great, plants were huge and I also got more fans than ordered and shipment was fast.

I totally recommend this vendor if you want to be 100% happy with your purchase.
Positive crashbandiscoot
Springfield, OH (Zone 6a)
June 26, 2007
On June 23, 2007, I received notification of shipment, on an order I had placed with this company. My order arrived on June 25, 2007. The 24th being a Sunday. I ordered 5 different cultivars, and received 8!!! The plants were beautiful, 6 of them with fresh scapes! On one of the cultivars I ordered 3 fans, and received a clump of 7 fans with scapes! I cannot believe or find words to express my happiness with Rinkland Daylilies. My new Daylilies were packed in 'tower form' so as not to break anything. And that isn't even the best part, the prices are amazingly low. I am thinking of placing another order as soon as I can.
On May 29th, 2009, crashbandiscoot added the following:

Once again I ordered Daylilies from Rinkland. This year's experience, was even better then the first two.If the is possible I also got a few plants in the fall of 2008.
I received my plants last week, planted them, and already they are growing, green and growing!! I feel like I have always gotten my best plants here. I always get WAY more than I pay for , always bonuses. Pay for 2 fan plants and sometimes get up to six! I can't tell you how much I love Rinkland. Doing business with Kathy Rinke is such a pleasure.
Positive Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY
June 25, 2007
I have nothing but praise for the communication, daylilies, and super fast shipment. The daylilies arrived fresh, and well packaged. All the double fans were triples or better. I was very surprised that 2 bonuses were sent with the sale plants I ordered. It was an A+++++ experience all the way around.
Thanks Kathy!
Positive Hyblaean
Niles, IL (Zone 5b)
June 23, 2007
Here are two examples of the fans sent out by Rinkland Daylilies:
I'm new to daylilies but even I can tell they are wonderful. Kathy was very helpful in suggesting what would grow and thrive in my area and how to take care of it. I appreciated not just the price and selection (which was fabulous), but her attention to detail and being willing to share her knowledge. Would buy again from her in a heartbeat! Very generous dealer.
Positive Cordeledawg
Cordele, GA (Zone 8a)
June 23, 2007
Nothing is better than buying from people who send plants that they themselves would want to receive. That seems to be Rinkland's philosophy. Kathy at Rinkland's Daylilies posted a classified ad at Dave's offering extremely inexpensive prices for quality daylilies. Not only did I receive healthy fans, I also received more fans than I ordered. Kathy initiated communication with me by e-mail quickly to let me know availablitiy and then again when my order would be shipped. Her web site is wonderfully designed and easy to navigate for easy viewing and ordering.