The scoop on 'Summer Breeze Daylily Farm'

Summer Breeze Daylily Farm

Montezuma, North Carolina 28653 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive pdoyle23323
Chesapeake, VA (Zone 7b)
July 14, 2010
I actually happen by this place while visiting the area on a trip to see family. What a beautiful place! Everything was so nice and neat. I loved the way the flowers are organized. There are so many! They give you a clipboard and pen along with their booklet of listings for more info on the plant and you actually walk around and look at the plants (they were in bloom when I went), write down the row # and name(they are all named) and someone comes and digs up the clump for you. The prices are reasonable. Just a great place. They other plants for sell also. Very well organized set up on a mountain side. Breath taking!
Positive LethaLynn
Hickory, NC
May 6, 2009
Cynthia and Tom are as fabulous as their flowers! Will shop again and again.
Positive Alamamaw
Sulligent, AL
June 25, 2007
I just found this company this year and I must say I have been completely happy with the plants and service. Cynthia has been so easy to deal with, even allowing me to add-on until time to ship my order. The plants were great and sent promptly when she said she would, but what was so refreshing was the customer service. Cynthia answered every email (there were many) promptly and with courtesy. I would highly recommend this seller. Oh, I forgot to mention that Cynthia and Tom grow over 2700 different daylily cultivars!!
Alamamaw