The scoop on 'Forestlake Gardens'

Forestlake Gardens

306 Birchside Circle
Locust Grove, Virginia 22508-5438 (United States)

Comments:

Positive dmosonyi
Kakucs
Hungary (Zone 6a)
July 15, 2010
I am very satisfied with this company. I ordered daylily seeds, the quality of the seeds was very good with a high germination rate. Besides the communication was prompt and nice.
Positive dstartz
Deep South Texas, TX (Zone 9a)
September 27, 2004
I just received my order of daylily seeds from Forestlake Gardens and all I can say is, 'Wow!'

It's the end of the year and the seeds are all but gone so I asked if I sent some money and an idea of what I liked would she determine
what would be best to send. Her reply, "I guarantee you'll be delighted...."

That was a gross understatement.

I will definitely do business with Forestlake Gardens again!
Positive cls009
March 31, 2004
I ordered a bunch of seeds from Forestlake Gardens this spring and have been very happy with the quality of seeds and the germination rate. I'll definately by buying again!
Positive gardenbliss
December 26, 2002
I have ordered from Fran for the past two years and I'm very pleased with the quality of daylilies she sends as well as the seeds I've ordered from her. Fran is a wonderful person to do business with. She sends the biggest, cleanest daylilies I've seen in a long time. The seeds I bought were very good quality and the seedlings made great bridge plants.
Positive Lorie
Muncy, PA (Zone 5a)
May 9, 2002
Fran is very nice person to deal with. The daylily fans are large, healthy, super clean and big roots. Prices are very reasonable. I would definitely order again.