The scoop on 'New Every Morning Daylily Gardens'

New Every Morning Daylily Gardens

9440 Byron Center Ave.
Byron Center, Michigan 49315 (United States)

Comments:

Positive mrsplum
Seattle, WA
June 1, 2014
To make sure what I wanted was available, I called and spoke with Sandy. She even ran out to the field to check on a variety for me. The plants they sent were well-packed and HUGE. I was impressed.
Positive kousa2012
Leacock-Leola-Bareville, PA (Zone 6b)
August 18, 2012
I placed an order for 20 some daylilies plants at end of July this year. I was blown away by the quality large healthy plants that I received. After I planted them, the plants immediately grow young green shoots within a week! Unbelievable! It is not even a month yet and some plants have more than 5 fans! That is great evidence of this nursery's quality of plants shipped to customer. On top of the quality plants, their service is not only awesome but also generous. They ship at the time specified and answer all emails promptly. Their prices are great! And best of all, they give me very generous gift daylilies. You will not be disappointed ordering from this nursery. As a very happy customer, I strongly recommend this nursery.
Positive Toddott
Kentwood, MI (Zone 5b)
August 12, 2012
I live near New Every Morning and didn't know it until I saw it on Dave's Garden. I've become interested in Daylillies recently, so I stopped by. Although it was near the end of the season and most of the Daylillies were finished blooming, I ended up buying twenty Daylillies. They were huge, healthy multiple fans. They were inexpensive and I received 7 bonus plants. Very nice people, too. Next year I will visit earlier (and spend more money than I should).
Positive Bubbeez
Fond Du Lac, WI (Zone 5a)
June 29, 2010
Wonderful seller!!!! Sent large, healthy plants and nice extras. Shipped quickly. The bonuses that Sandy sent were mostly ones I decided not to get because of my budget and I was pleasantly surprised when she sent them. :) Wouldn't hesitate to buy from these nice folks again!
Positive clumboy
May 12, 2010
good communication. excellent packing and beautiful plants. very nice gift plants. generous divisons, clean plants and terrific root systems. highly recommended.
Positive najoba
Coldspring, TX
October 6, 2007
I was very pleased with my order that I received. These people are really pleasant to do business with. I highly recommend them.
Positive hemerohob
Warwick, RI
September 15, 2007
I ordered on a whim from this year based on price only -- I know you arent supposed to do that. I was very happy with my product and the (4) bonuses were some of the one's I had originally wanted but the decided I didn't (mainly due to personal budget), which was really nice. SWISS MINT ended up coming as 4 individual fans, but I dont know if they did the dip-fall apart in the mail or they were dug that way -- it happens. Email communication was not as fast as I like, but I understand they are a small family business and the emails were always very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for some great service, and healthy plants, and dont mind not having the lastest and greatest (except their intros) then definitely look at their listing.
I am going back to them next year!
Positive mattsmom
Tomah, WI
September 14, 2007
I just recieved my order from NEM & am blown away. Some of the most beautiful fans I have ever recieved by
mailorder. The fans were huge & very clean. Generous bonuses. Good communication. $10 shipping can't be beat. Great selection for us northern gardeners.
Wonderful & helpful people. I will definitely order
from them again.
On September 15th, 2007, mattsmom added the following:

Is there a rating above positive? I was shocked to go to my mail yesterday & discover a package from NEM since I had recieved my order the day before. Sandy had sent me a daylily she had on my BONUS list that I had not recieved. I hadn't given it another thought since her bonuses are very generous as it is. Once again, fabulous
service. She really goes the extra mile. You can't go wrong with NEM. GGGRRRREEEAAATTT.
On August 24th, 2008, mattsmom added the following:

Sandy is so wonderful to deal with. Great plants, excellent prices & shipping charges. We need a rating above positive for this seller!