The scoop on 'Flying Frog Farms'

Flying Frog Farms

5148 155th Avenue
Indianola, Iowa 50125 (United States)

Phone: 515-961-3585

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Visit Flying Frog Farms at:

Comments:

Positive edyhill
Knoxville, IA (Zone 5a)
September 4, 2009
After my first visit to Flying Frog I stopped back again two other times this summer. Each time, they were so friendly and helpful. They had a nice selection already potted, but when I was looking for a specific variety, they went out and dug it for me from their gardens. I liked being able to see mature plants growing in their gardens as well as the smaller plants in pots. My plants have all done well after bringing them home.
Positive kitgary
Springville, IA
November 19, 2007
bought from these people twice this past summer. the plants are very nice and the pricing is very good. Marsha and Bruno are very friendly and will make sure your visit is an enjoyable experience.