The scoop on 'Fowler Nurseries, Inc.'

Fowler Nurseries, Inc.

525 Fowler Road
Newcastle, California 95658-9627 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-675-6075

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Positive goosecreekfarms
Bellevue, MI
October 20, 2015
From the inital pre-ordering through delivery, the personnel at Fowlers Nursery were great. I ordered almost 150 trees this spring. I was happy to see that all of the trees arrived as described during the ordering process. The trees arrived meticulously packaged, and were planted the following day. The trees leafed out, and quite a few flowered. As I was going through the orchard preparing the trees for winter I recorded that the trees put on a lot of growth over the summer. Not only top growth but caliper as well. I am very happy with my purchase, and will order from them in the future. I highly recommend Fowler Nurseries to any size grower.
Positive ian99
East Islip, NY
May 7, 2012
I only ordered one apricot tree from them this year (2012) and was very happy with their service and support. The tree was well packaged and had abundant roots. I would definitely recommend them.