The scoop on 'Emperor Aquatics Pond & Water Garden Supplies'

Emperor Aquatics Pond & Water Garden Supplies

2229 Sanatoga Station Road
Pottstown, Pennsylvania 19464 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive JakesPonds
San Diego, CA
November 1, 2007
I purchased a 40 watt SMART UV Sterilizer from a local dealer, followed the dealer's recommendations and setup the UV. After 5 days my water wasn't clear like Emperor Aquatics' guarantee stated. I called Emperor and spoke to customer service, I actually got a live person on the line! We quickly determined that my problem was the position of the UV Sterilizer in my filtration setup. The UV needed to be after the filter/skimmer box so that the UV light could penetrate the water properly (gunk that should be filtered out of the water was absorbing the UV light). So I re-positioned my SMART UV after the filter and in 3 days my water was crystal clear. Emperor was understanding and courteous while we deciphered the problem. Plus their product did what they promised. I highly recommend Emperor's SMART UV Sterilizers and the company as a whole!

Jake