The scoop on 'Absolutely Cactus'

Absolutely Cactus

No address on file.

Comments:

Positive jamesleaser
Houston, TX
February 13, 2011
I love their website and all those pictures which were very helpful in getting me excited about a new group of plants to me. I had no idea of the great range within cacti. Great place to get plants and information.
James
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
November 17, 2010
Received four treasures from Absolutely Cactus today..
I found their nursery browsing the net.
My order arrived within days.
Their plants are gorgeous specimens. Each succulent arrived bare-root...roots are full and healthy. Plants are wrapped individually. As I stated, shipping was quite fast.
I'm happy I found this nursery, plan on ordering again. Toni
Positive maureen1952
Worcester, MA
August 24, 2010
I've bouight a number of plants from Diane. They are beautiful and diane is very helpful. I would recommend this site highly.
Positive BlueDesert
Palm Springs, CA
June 16, 2010
I discovered this cacti/succulent nursery selling plants on eBay. I just received my first order of plants from them. They are beautifully grown. Fat and healthy and larger than many dealers sell for mailorder. The packing was eco-friendly (shredded paper instead of styro peanuts.) The shipping was fast. I highly recommend these folks for excellent cacti and succulents. They are located in he San Jose area of California.
Positive Bodie59
Daly City, CA
November 1, 2007
A friend of mine recommended Absolutely Cactus. She had been getting the most beautiful cactus and succulents from this website.
I ordered the Euphorbia Tirucalli, the Pilosocereus Azureus and the "Rainbow Burst". They arrived very quickly and extremely well packaged! I was thrilled to see the vivid red of the Tirucalli, the intense colors and patterns of the Pilosocereus and how healthy and robust all the plants were! I have ordered from other online nurseries, but I have never gotten such excellent quality and service!
Great job Absolutely Cactus! Thank you for the free cactus too!!