The scoop on 'SuperootsŪ Air-Pots (Aroidia Research)'

SuperootsŪ Air-Pots (Aroidia Research)

Florida City, Florida 33034
(United States)

This company is affiliated with Aroidia Research

Comments:

Positive n2birds
Lakeland / Memphis, TN (Zone 7a)
October 24, 2007
I recently conversed with LariAnn thru Dmail on what alocasias she had available. She was very quick and pleasant, but mostly thorough with explaining to me each and every plant. After figuring the plants I wanted, I decided to try the air-pots since I was having a shipment coming anyway. Hey, what's a few more dollars to a gardener??lol. My package arrived in record speed. All packaged extremely well. I ordered 4 plants, and 4 air-pots. I can honestly say, these plants are about the largest EE's I have ever rec'd from mail order. She sent out way above what most people send out. I wish I could post a picture. All had well established root systems. They were just the best !! As for the air-pots - wow! I am planting all of my new plants in them. Very ingeneous idea and I feel sure they are gonna work very well. Very simple to put together. Just want to say thanks to LariAnn one more time and look forward to her new introductions in 2008 !!! (Oh and thanks for the packets of fertilizer you sent along also)!