The scoop on 'T & C Terrariums'

T & C Terrariums

419 Baywood Circle
Port Orange, Florida 32127 (United States)

Comments:

Positive shayrose
Somerville, MA
March 2, 2011
I ordered two vanilla orchids , they were reasonably priced and arrived quickly. The plants are healthy and well rooted, they are also a good size.
I would not hesitate to order from T&C again.
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
February 16, 2011
Posted on March 26, 2009, updated February 16, 2011
I've been a customer of T & C Terrariums a good number of years, and can honestly say I've never been disappointed.

I placed my order March 18th, 2009 and received shipment today, Wed, March 25, 2009. Plants were thoroughly wrapped and well-packaged.
Between processing and shipping, my order came surprisingly fast.

I got two nice-sized orchids and a Variegated Vanilla. All arrived healthy and insect-free. Prices are very reasonable, and shipping costs unbelievable. I doubt they charge handling fees, but if they do it isn't much.

Questions are answered promptly, and emails kept up-to-date.
T & C is one of my favorite nurseries. Toni

On February 16th, 2011, Toni05 added the following:

Ordered a Super-Variegated Vanilla Orchid.. It's absolutely beautiful.

T&C wrapped and re-wrapped the orchid to prevent frost-bite during delivery.

I love T&C Terrariums. Only problem is I wish they had more plant varieties. Thanks, Toni
Positive RHODRIDGEBACK
Lexington, KY (Zone 6b)
November 8, 2010
Posted on October 15, 2010, updated November 8, 2010
I ordered three orchids from T and C, Vanilla, 1 was plain, 1 was variegated, and 1 was a variety called super-variegated. They arrived in seven days, the picture of health, and all properly marked. I would not only order from this company again, but I would recommend this company to any one who wants Vanilla Orchids.
On November 8th, 2010, RHODRIDGEBACK added the following:

it is now four weeks later, the vanilla orchids are all doing beautifully. I love this company, anyone who is looking for this plant please order. You will not be disappointed. honest.
Positive Roger1322
Amarillo, TX
August 14, 2010
Placed an order for a tropical terrarium plant and it arrived within a week in great shape. I will be ordering from T & C again!
Positive SelenaLatina
Marrero, LA
June 26, 2008
I ordered a variegated vanilla planifolia from this company. It took a while for it to become available, however, it arrived in great shape and I am very pleased with it. The pricing was great, and the service was excellent. They even baby sat my plant for a few extra days before shipping so that it would not arrive until I was back in town from vacation. I would definitely shop here again!
Positive Terrarium08
Pomona, CA
December 27, 2007
i have ordered from this company before. I ordered some pillow moss and a selaginella that had a red underside. This first oder came quickly and that plants looked great and are doing very well. They have a wide variety of plants as well as being very knowledgible about their stock. I recommend this place to anyone that would like to get high quality plants for their terrariums. They are definitely a good place, unlike some OTHER places that that remain nameless COUGH*black jungle*COUGH.