The scoop on 'Flynn Daylily Gardens'

Flynn Daylily Gardens

951 Hwy 278
Sulligent, Alabama 35586-3433 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive seedpicker_TX
(Taylor) Plano, TX (Zone 8a)
October 17, 2006
I ordered some daylilies from Flynn Daylily Gardens last week.
Ida was very helpful, and sent very prompt and personable,friendly emails. Once the order was settled upon, She mailed them very quickly.

I was amazed when I opened the box. I LOVE the way she counts!!

I ordered by the fan, and received them by the clump! Each variety that was supposed to be a single fan, was already a multiple fan clump. What instant gratification!

They were professionally packed, and very green, and very healthy.

She even included a double-fan of a variety that I had crossed of my order list, (due to my budget), at no charge. What a sweetie!

I'm very pleased with Ida and her daylilies. I will definitely be a return customer!
Positive bloomheaven
Southern
United States
September 21, 2006
I just received my first order from Flynn's and I couldn't be more pleased. My clumps were truly clumps with one having more than 12 fans. All of the plants looked healthy and she was very generous. I would definitely purchase from this company again.
Positive Cordeledawg
Cordele, GA (Zone 8a)
September 19, 2006
I just opened my box and my eyes couldn't believe what I saw. When she said she was senting Clumps she meant it. Healthy, huge, & heavy! Had to pick up a clump with two hands. I gave her the option to chose my bonus. I was buying reds and yellows and she accomodated me with an excellent red by sending Celebrity Elite! I'll be ordering from Flynn's Daylily again. You can't go wrong with this daylily farm!
Positive maureenpm00
Lindenhurst, NY
August 16, 2006
This is the 2nd time I've ordered from Flynn's daylily garden. It is my favorite daylily supplier. The daylilys are large, healthy, packed beautiful and their prices are very reasonable. I usually buy their "clumps" and it is the best deal around. I wish I lived close to Flynn's, I would be there every payday!
Positive gd62
Walnut Grove, MO
May 23, 2006
I ordered for the first time this year from Ida and Damond Flynn.
It was also the first time I ordered "clumps". They were fabulous plants and I will probably be able to get at least three divisions of 2-3 fans from each clump. What a bargain!

Ida says she will never do a clump sale again.....it was so problem filled. I hope she changes her mind! Even so, I would not hestitate to order from these nice folks in any format!
Positive AlabamaJan
Wetumpka, AL (Zone 8b)
April 28, 2006
Bought my second bunch of daylilies from Damond and Ida Mae this spring. Received excellent plants and the overall experience was wonderful.
I first met these folks in person a few years ago, prior to my getting into dalylilies in such a big way! I bought a few daylilies from them then, and they were such a big help to a daylily newbie! They were the nicest people you would ever want to meet. We have since stayed in contact, and I placed another order to them this past spring.
They aim to please, and I highly recommend them if you're looking for great people and great daylilies!
Positive WUVIE
Hulbert, OK (Zone 7a)
June 10, 2005
I'm terribly sorry I did not post this sooner, what
was I thinking?

I've ordered from Flynn several times and each time
have been so very pleased with the entire ordering
process, not to mention the plants I received were
absolutely wonderful.

Ida Mae is who I want to be one day. She's a darn
hard worker and an honest lady. Any chance you have
to order from such a great Mom and Pop operation, do
so.

I find it hard to believe this is only the second feedback
on Flynn's Garden, as they no doubt have an excellent
way of conducting business, creating a desire in the
customer to come back time and time again.
I know I will.

Very pleased!

On June 24th, 2005, WUVIE added the following:

Another order, another pleased customer. As always, Ida fills the bill and makes me happy. I've now come to
love the delivery man, knowing that box from Flynn Daylily
Gardens is coming.

It's like Christmas when you get a package from Ida.
You can't wait to rip it open, knowing you're going
to love what's inside. After straying from Flynn for the
sake of 'seeing what else was out there', I learned not
to wander off their website again. :-)

Two thumbs and big toes up for this company!
Positive bonnielily
Martinez, GA (Zone 8a)
October 16, 2003
I have ordered twice this year during Spring Sale & Fall Sale). Received very prompt service and lovely large plants with 2+ fans. Orders are accepted by telephone or email. Large variety of selections to choose from including older cultivars and many Stout Medal award winners.