The scoop on 'HypnoticBlooms'

HypnoticBlooms

1500 Industrial Park Rd
Nederland, Texas 77627 (United States)

Phone: 409-527-4259

Comments:

Positive davis1676
Disputanta, VA (Zone 7a)
August 16, 2009
I co-hosted & completed a DG co-op with Hypnotic Blooms in July '09. With 45 participants, over 250 plants ordered and received, the results were exceptional. With 25 CV's offered for sale, the 4" healthy plants were delivered in a timely manner as promised in the order thread. Hypnotic Blooms is an exceptional company to work with either as part of a co-op or as an individual placing an order. Congrats to the company for excellent co-op results and for offering such a high quality hibiscus to begin with. Thanks Robert & company!
Positive starlight1153
Seale, AL (Zone 8b)
March 21, 2009
I foudn this company through one of Dg's classified ads. I got 6 assorted tropical Hibiscus. The packign was unique and unluike anythign I have seen before and because of it, not a leaf misign or any bruising of the plants. They were very healthy and you coudl see they had been wel cared for and properly maintained. As a grower myself, I was very impresse d all aroudn with this company. You can buy with confidence.

I highly recommend this company and will be back for more products definately.
Positive ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX (Zone 9b)
February 11, 2009
I got several last fall and they came and were beautiful. I love the selections they have.
And customer service is Great. Have really enjoyed doing business and when I can will definitely buy more.

Can not say enough great things.
Positive amorecuore
Ft Lauderdale, FL (Zone 10a)
October 26, 2008
I have ordered quite a few Hibiscus plants from Robert over the past year and have always received extremely healthy large sized plants. They have always adjusted to their new environment very easily. Here we are one year later and every one of them is still doing very well. His customer service is very personal and you can tell me has a passion for what he is doing. That's about as good as it can get and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about purchasing Hibiscus plants.
Positive ecrane3
Dublin, CA (Zone 9a)
April 10, 2008
I just got my first order from Robert, and the plants are absolutely outstanding! Huge and healthy, and a couple of them were ready to bloom on top of that! He was also great about keeping me updated on the status of the plants, which ones were ready to ship now and which ones needed a little more time yet. I'll absolutely be buying from him again.
Positive cat4gp
Palm Bay, FL (Zone 9b)
September 10, 2007
Positive plus, plus, plus! Robert really cares about his hibiscus and raises each one with tender loving care, as if they were his private collection.
He will not sell you a plant he feels is not absolutely perfect, and he loves playing doctor to other peoples sick little hibiscus. I would buy a sick to healthy hibiscus anytime from Robert, because that's how much heart and soul he puts into his plants.
By the way, his plants are extremely healthy! Beautiful, full, strong and tolerant.
Positive amarantha00
San Bernardino, CA (Zone 8b)
August 31, 2007
Can I rate this company with something better than a positive? Absolutely the best and most healthy plants, shipped extremely well. All of my orders from Robert arrived quickly and have been filled with wonderfully large and healthy hibiscus. His customer service is also second to none - knowledgeable, professional and personable, he really goes the extra mile for his customers.

I can't recommend Hypnotic Blooms highly enough!!