The scoop on 'Southeast Texas Gardening'

Southeast Texas Gardening

15420 Whistling Straits Drive
Austin, Texas 78717 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on March 20, 2009:
Southeast Texas Gardening is a public service, non-commercial, educational site to help gardeners in southeast and central Texas.

We are not a business. We share plants we grow with other gardeners at reasonable cost, if available, to defray the cost of our website primarily, not to make a profit.

Bob Beyer

Comments:

Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
September 6, 2007
Ck this seller out for some unusual plants. Prices are reasonable, shipping prompt and communications good. In the past when I've inquired about plants which Bob & Lana did not have at the time, they were more than happy to suggest alternate sources. Their listings are one of the first I check when "hunting" for stuff.
Company representative comment on January 12, 2009:

On Jan 11, 2009 8:51 PM, Southeast Texas Gardening added:

Thank you for your nice comments. I do want to point out that I am not a business but a horticultural hobbyist who likes to share some unusual plants in my collection when possible with others looking for something different.