The scoop on 'Fern Cove Daylily Farm'

Fern Cove Daylily Farm

400 Jim Starr Road
Newnan, Georgia 30263 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Cordeledawg
Cordele, GA (Zone 8a)
September 17, 2007
Wonderful Mom and Pop operation. Mr. Gerald's $5.00 Clump sale at Fern Cove Daylily Farm during August Sept and October is a sweet deal! I hope to call in another order in October. I appreciated the attention he gave me and his sharing his knowledge about hs daylilies, ornamental grasses and Japanese Maples. He was very accomodating to let me come to his farm on his Sunday day off to pickup my daylilies. I potted them since I had bought them in the heat of August. They were huge when I got them, and now even bigger. Each clump was well over 5 fans for each of the 10 cultivars. I'm going to be able to divide the pots when I plant them in the ground next week. Instead of the ten clumps I bought, I'll easily have 25 plantings from these plants.