The scoop on 'Silk Tree Gardens'

Silk Tree Gardens

65 Harlem Avenue
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Neutral turkeytaker
Marietta, GA
October 6, 2007
I recently ordered 8 small trees and received them quickly. The prices are great, and shipping costs were reasonable, if not on the side of high.

However, the plants I got had just been stuffed in a box on top of a piece of bubble wrap and not secured, so most arrived rather damaged (delimbed, crushed). I emailed and was told that I could send the plants back on their dime, which was extremely good of them, but at $10/plant it really wasn't worth it.

The packing was unprofessional, and the good prices weren't enough to be okay with the condition of the plants. I guess you get what you pay for, but I don't think you should have to nurse plants you buy back to health.

I would probably order from them again, if they had something at a great price that I couldn't find elsewhere for a comparable value.