The scoop on 'Rivers End Nursery and Farm'

Rivers End Nursery and Farm

Los Fresnos, Texas 78566 (United States)

Phone: 956-233-4792
Fax: 956-233-4792

Comments:

Positive Mrlynn
Ringgold, GA
May 17, 2012
The plants I ordered arrived in perfect condition. They were very healthy and larger than I expected. I would definietly order from them again. I called in my order and Kathy was very helpful in helping me decide which variety of Avocado I should order.
Positive jschall
Clearwater Beach, FL
August 14, 2008
I was looking for a Mysore Banana and contacted Riversendnursery. They had my banana plant, yet they were kind enough to redirect me to a supplier closer to home, so that I could save in shipping cost. What a great company, looking out for the customer. I would shop with them, they are very trustworthy.
Positive tmccullo
Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
December 31, 2007
We have been going there for about 3 years now and usually make two trips a year. Huge selection of plants that are all well taken care of and very healthy. They also have a good variety of fresh fruit and great eggs. The prices are very competitive and the owners are very friendly and readily give advice on how to take care of the plants they sell.
Neutral Assorted
Brownsville, TX
December 16, 2007
Truely an amazing nursery. The selection was huge.

I bought three mango trees, 1 lime, a kumquat, and 2 different types of sapote plants.

The nursery even placed paper bags/sheets to protect it from the wind at no extra cost.

Variety and the infomation was the biggest sellers.

Consider this and the fact that these are very very healthy trees AND at a competitive price.. 5 stars.

On March 22nd, 2008, Assorted changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

BUYER BEWARE: They do not allow returns or refunds. I probably spent over 600 dollars from this nursery and just two of my dragon fruit cuttings (sp?) did not make it out of the four. No returns/exchanges.... Most nurseries in my area have a one year warranty, but not this one. So letting you know.
Positive eyeckr
Virginia Beach, VA (Zone 8a)
October 11, 2007
This is a great nursery that sells a good variety of fruit trees and supplies. They even sell fruit and seeds whenever it is in season. I had been meaning to order from this nursery for a while and was glad when I finally did. This is one of the only nurseries that offers the Tropical Apricot. My order included a few different trees and some cuttings which were very carefully packed and shipped in a manner to ensure their safe delivery. I was impressed at the size of the plants that arrived and very satisfied with my purchase. Kathy maintainted great communication through the process and was not only very helpful but also pleasant.