The scoop on 'Farmhouse Daylily Gardens'

Farmhouse Daylily Gardens

591 Strickland Rd
Whigham, Georgia 31797-3413 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Meredith79
Southeastern, NH (Zone 5b)
June 20, 2009
I am extremely happy with the plants received. Some of them are blooming now and they are all what they were expected to be. High quality plants!
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
May 23, 2006
A very positive experience. Good customer service, excellent quality plants and a terrific bonus. Will definitely order again.
Positive alicewho
North Augusta, SC (Zone 8a)
April 4, 2006
I ordered from Farmhouse when I found that they carried a Daylily that I was having trouble finding through my other sources, and they had it for a very good price. They sent large, healthy and well packaged plants. They even sent a bonus that was worth 100% of my order.
Great place to get daylilies from!!!
Positive twiggybuds
Moss Point, MS (Zone 8b)
March 21, 2006
Nice big fans, extras and generous bonus. My order was well packaged and labeled. I will order again and would recommend this seller.
Positive dayliliesrus
Irmo, SC
March 27, 2003
Superb plants sent! Highly recommend!