The scoop on 'West County Gardener'

West County Gardener

2699 18th Street
San Francisco, California 94110 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-475-0567

Comments:

Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
October 7, 2007
Their gloves are a bit pricey, but really, really good. The first garden gloves I've found that fit my hands right.
On October 13th, 2007, nevadagdn added the following:

I gave my new gloves a field test today. While I came back in the house after gardening with dirt on my face, dirt up my nose, dirt between my toes (shoes notwithstanding), mud on my jeans, dirt in my bra and underwear, and dirt on my glasses, when I stripped off my gloves, my hands were dirt-free and the gloves were free of holes and tears. Even my fingernails are dirt-free. The gloves cleaned easily by putting them back on, and washing my hands with the gloves on. I've never found gloves this good before.