The scoop on 'Greenhouse Foliage'

Greenhouse Foliage

Ft. Wayne
(United States)

Company Comment, posted on October 13, 2007:
Greenhouse Foliage

I have been growing plants for many years and have enjoyed sharing propagation starter plants from my favorite plants with friends and family. I love houseplants and I have about 65 different kinds of plants in my 'resident' plant collection. I have had years of experience with plant care and artificial plant lighting.

I have bought plants from many online nurseries and most of the time was disappointed. I grew tired of the high prices, high shipping costs, long shipping times, poor quality/size of the plants and lack of communication from the sellers. That is one of the reasons I strive to make sure that my plants are healthy and of good quality, that the size of my plants meets or exceeds the description of them ( No disappointed surprises ), that my prices and shipping costs are fair and that the plants are shipped as quickly as possible. I have very strict, high quality standards for all my plants.

I make every effort to keep my customers informed on the status of their purchase every step of the way and to answer all questions or concerns quickly.

I sell starter plants and established mature plants. I have recently started offering foliage arrangements, dish gardens and houseplants in decorative pots for sale. I also accept special orders. If you are looking for a specific plant, ask me. If I do not have that plant currently in stock, then I will do my best to find it for you.

I am still a very small company and right now, I mostly sell plants through auctions but I plan to soon have my own website. Being a small company also means that you can get the kind of personal customer service that is usually lacking in larger companies.

All of my plants are healthy, free from pests and disease and packaged carefully for shipping.
Detailed care instructions for each plant sold are included. I am always available for ' plant support'. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about plant care.

I have a return policy for all my plants. Your plant should arrive healthy and in good condition. If there is a problem please contact me within 3 days of delivery. I offer either replacement of the plant (or your choice of a similar plant if an exact replacement is not available), credit toward another purchase or a refund. A picture of the damaged/dead plant is usually accepted instead of returning the plant.

Comments:

Positive Cherylbear
Duluth, MN
October 20, 2007
Plants arrived in perfect condition and very healthy. I highly recommend Greenhouse Foliage. Seller is very personable and helpful, willing to answer any questions you may have about your purchases.