The scoop on 'MiloSeeds'

MiloSeeds

1367 Tomhicken Road
Fern Glen, Pennsylvania 18241-1005 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 3 companies:This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive pepperpro
Dallas, TX
March 9, 2011
What a fantastic variety. Fast FREE shipping! Great customer service. Received more seeds than I ordered and a lot of free stuff too! Wow. This isn't MiloSeeds anymore though. It was bought by SeedCo and their web site even looks better and is faster now. Check it out
http://www.seed-co.com I'll be ordering again!
Positive gardeners_wife
Greenbackville, VA
January 14, 2009
I bought my husband a Seed-of-the-Month subscription several months ago. We couldn't be more pleased with the results. The monthly shipments arrive faithfully every month, the quality of the product is phenomenal, the customer service is exceptional, the information & recipes are great, and the seeds have a high germination rate to boot! I'd highly recommend Milo Seeds for all your "seed needs".
Positive thegarden_guy
Ontario
Canada
October 30, 2008
MiloSeeds has a fantastic, safe and very easy to use site. I contacted their customer service and they got back to me in 15 minutes. I received my order in 3 days. 20 packs of seeds for only $25. No shipping either. Their environmentally friendly and reusable seed packaging is a plus too!