The scoop on 'Chateau CharMarron Peony Gardens'

Chateau CharMarron Peony Gardens

5335 Sierra Road
San Jose, California 95132 (United States)

Comments:

Positive graycrna4u
Clemmons, NC
December 28, 2013
Just received 3 tp's from chateau marcharron. All plants were large, with excellent limb size, and extensive root systems. The prices were the best i could find for the quality of the plant. They also have an excellent selection. I will definitely order more in the future.
Positive bryana
Albany, NY
October 9, 2012
I ordered two rockii tree peony plants. They arrived very well packaged - they had small roots but the top branches looked good. I took a chance and ordered three Chinese tree peonies - they all had very good root systems with generous top size branches.
A very good value - they charge less than other tree peonies I have ordered. You have to make a selection, send email and then a check. They respond and ship quickly.
Neutral JenniferRuth
San Diego, CA (Zone 9b)
September 14, 2010
According to their website, they are no longer selling irises, only peonies and tree peonies. It says, "We have come to the end of our 15 year history as an iris garden!
We would like to thank all of you who are growing our irises and Happy
Bloom Time to you all. We have decided to put all of our energies into
our 10-year old peony garden which provides wonderful cut flower varieties
of herbaceous peonies and provides a unique collection of the National
Flower of China, tree peonies."

Jennifer
Company representative comment on October 30, 2010:
On Oct 30, 2010 9:18 AM, Chateau CharMarron Peony Gardens responded with:

Sorry, I have asked Dave's Garden a number of times to remove the reference to irises on my listing as we no longer grow irises for sale....only herbaceous, Itoh, and tree peonies.