The scoop on 'Buck Canyon Gardens'

Buck Canyon Gardens

Cave Junction, Oregon 97523 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
November 22, 2014
Buck Canyon Gardens has a very nice listing of peonies. I sent them an email about availability of the ones I wanted to order and they replied back that they were available. I was pleased they were still shipping so late in the season. I called in with my credit card number. They mailed the peonies priority mail on the 20th and they arrived the 22nd. The divisions were very fresh, healthy, with big fat eyes. I would recommend this company to my gardening friends.
Positive bigmikan
Columbus, OH (Zone 6a)
November 13, 2007
This was the first time I've ordered from the company. So far, response & service have been exemplary. I had a question about one of the peony varieties, so I called & left a message. Within 30 minutes Karen returned my call. And the peony root I ordered & received was large & fresh with several fat eyes.

The only minor quibble I have is that they currently do not accept orders on the web. They accept checks and money orders which must be sent by mail. Hopefully, this will change in the future, but the friendly service and great product offset this.