The scoop on 'Marble Branch Farms'

Marble Branch Farms

155 Marble Branch Trail
Walhalla, South Carolina 29691 (United States)

Phone: (864)718-0152

Comments:

Positive SteveTiffany
Buffalo, NY
December 6, 2014
I just placed an order, so I cannot say anything yet about the plants. But, I sent an email to to Marble Branch Farms asking if it made sense to ship to me in Western NY in December. I immediately received a very nice, detailed message about their shipping practices, my long-range weather forecast, and some pros and cons of the various shipping methods. I had have not yet spent a penny with the company, and I was already getting exemplary service. I have placed my order and am very much looking forward to orchids in December. I suspect I will not be disappointed. By the way, I also very much appreciated the detailed description of their orchids on their web site. I wish more vendors would provide this level of information about their plants.
Positive Lorli2
Cooperstown, NY
April 19, 2013
Posted on April 20, 2012, updated April 19, 2013
I have ordered from Marble Branch Farms several times and am so impressed with their plants and how easy they are to deal with. Each time I've received large, healthy plants and a couple of bonus plants - also large, and some have even been in spike. Their website is very user-friendly, and, best of all, their hybrids (cattleyas, mostly) are unusual and beautiful. VERY highly recommended!
On April 19th, 2013, Lorli2 added the following:

Last week I received another order from Marble Branch Farms - I can't say enough about how great these people are! The plants are beautiful, healthy and large, well packed, with bonus plants. The people are so helpful - I placed the order during cold weather and they delayed shipping until the temperatures increased. I am looking forward to ordering from them again.
Positive Chantell
Middle of, VA (Zone 7a)
April 10, 2013
Absolutely thrilled!! Have nothing but positive to say about these folks. Communications were timely and thorough. Pricing is fair and competitive. Careful packing and quick ship. And BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY plants as described. LOVE the wooden baskets they arrived in - TOO TOO cute. Great shopping experience - will definitely purchase from again!!!

Did I mention the gift orchid they included? :-)
Positive plantladylin
South Daytona, FL (Zone 9b)
April 21, 2011
Posted on March 9, 2011, updated April 21, 2011
Posted on September 10, 2010, updated March 9, 2011
***** Five Stars *****

About 30 minutes ago I received my very first order from Marble Branch Farms, and I'm extremely happy with the experience. From the moment I placed my order, the customer service and communication was excellent! My Orchids arrived healthy and in perfect shape!

Great customer service and wonderful plants! You can't go wrong with that ... and I definitely intend to order again!

Thank you Marble Branch Farms!

plantladylin/Linda Vosbury

On March 9th, 2011, plantladylin added the following:

I just received my second order from Marble Branch Farms and I'm extremely happy with the beautiful, healthy plants I've received. The care and packaging of my orchids was exemplary and the plants are of the highest quality. Again, the customer service was superb and I will always look forward to doing business with Marble Branch Farms!
On April 21st, 2011, plantladylin added the following:

Yesterday I received four more orchids from Marble Branch Farms (one was a bonus plant) and I'm again extremely satisfied with the customer service, the awesome packing job and the fast shipping. I love getting a bonus plant or two with each order ... yes, depending on the size of your order, they send surprise bonus plants! I love going to the Marble Branch Farms website and looking at the photo's of the beautiful orchids and reading and learning about them.

I highly recommend this company!
Positive PinetopPlanter
Auburn Four Corners, PA (Zone 5a)
March 24, 2011
Marble Branch was recommended by a fellow Dave's Gardener for mini Cattleya-type plants. I placed an order on March 17th and had the orchids by March 23rd. They are some of the healthiest, best plants I've ever seen offered. Very well packed (one plant with two buds on it), with a couple of extras thrown in to boot! Three were mounted, and the mounting was very good. The mounts are actually pretty (not just random slabs of wood), and the plants' roots are well anchored to them, with roots growing all about the mounts.

Communication was excellent and, based upon my experience, I would recommended them to anyone interested in orchids of any size!
Positive lindseyp
Greenville, NC
September 15, 2010
Beautiful plants, packed with extreme care, it just doesn't get any better than this from a mail order company!
Positive Gibberillins
Los Angeles, CA
September 5, 2010
Great customer service and plants. I received great seedlings last time I ordered and just ordered again. Plus they send bonus plants if you order a certain amount, which I look forward to as much as the plants I ordered. Overall a great experience and I cant wait to see what else they have growing in their greenhouses :)
Positive lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5b)
April 2, 2010
Just received my first orchid from Marble Branch Farms. It was wrapped with loving care and the large spike had buds just about to open and there were a number of other spikes starting to grow. Very good sized and health looking. Also received a nice little bonus plant. Will be ordering again.

Susan
Positive lothianjavert
North East, MD (Zone 6b)
October 18, 2007
I was referred to Marble Branch Farms by a fellow orchid grower because of their unique breeding program (schomburgkia hybrids, mini-catt and cattleytonia hybrids, a lot of unique crosses that aren't found elsewhere). I've ordered seedlings from them twice now, and each time I've received excellent, healthy plants, that were carefully packed and quickly shipped. I now watch their site to check for new and interesting listings that I have to have!